Jason Taylor Haters (New York Jets) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor Haters (New York Jets)

If, if, if. If henne led them to 2 more wins you'd be in the playoffs.

I am here to educate, especially posters like you who barely know if a football is pumped w/ air or stuffed w/ feathers. You are here for some comedy(although those photoshops get boring after a while). I am here to talk football. You can choose to pay attention and learn or attack me, you choose to attack and you don't acquire more knowledge. Too bad for you.

I rest my case. You're here to educamate us that Namath is HOF-worthy while JT isn't, and that 11-5 Divisional Championship isn't more impressive and deserving than a 7-7-2 record where the jest lost more divisional games than they won ?? How very haughty, pretentious, not to mention delusional of you.

You're about as football savvy as a flickering 40-WATT bulb. Actually I suspect your 12 thousand posts belittling the Fins and aggrandizing or defending the Jest speak to an underlying OCD where you're afflicted by an unsettling sense of unease and discordance when there are people who know more than you but don't agree with your view of the world. Seek help. Try to give FH up for Lent at the least.

I rest my case. You're here to educamate us that Namath is HOF-worthy while JT isn't, and that 11-5 Divisional Championship isn't more impressive and deserving than a 7-7-2 record where the jest lost more divisional games than they won ?? How very haughty, pretentious, not to mention delusional of you.

You're about as football savvy as a flickering 40-WATT bulb. Actually I suspect your 12 thousand posts belittling the Fins and aggrandizing or defending the Jest speak to an underlying OCD where you're afflicted by an unsettling sense of unease and discordance when there are people who know more than you but don't agree with your view of the world. Seek help. Try to give FH up for Lent at the least.

This is the point. if you ever bothered reading and absorbing the info you'd know how overrated I think Joe Namath is.

We were 9-7 and our 9-7 is as impressive as your 11-5 last year b/c the sched was more difficult this year and Tom Brady played 16 games. You guys were impressive last year and I gave you guys credit but a sore loser like you can't give our team any credit.

I don't just come here and atatck the Phins, I back up my opinions. I'm sorry if you can't handle the truth.

This is the point. if you ever bothered reading and absorbing the info you'd know how overrated I think Joe Namath is.

We were 9-7 and our 9-7 is as impressive as your 11-5 last year b/c the sched was more difficult this year and Tom Brady played 16 games. You guys were impressive last year and I gave you guys credit but a sore loser like you can't give our team any credit.

I don't just come here and atatck the Phins, I back up my opinions. I'm sorry if you can't handle the truth.
Tom Brady played 16 games, uh oh. He won 10 of them. Last year Cassel won 11. Therefore, you can't call our title a fluke because Brady didn't play. When we played Brady the first time, we pounded them by 25 points. Brady wouldn't have made the difference. Miami still would've made the playoffs if Brady had played.

Namath was overrated. He was a mediocre QB who happened to win SB III.

Taylor is a borderline GREAT player, who still needs to get in line to get to the HOF, since there are much better players who still haven't gotten in. Jets fans hate Taylor because he tries to antagonize them, and because he's an easy target...

/discussion

Tom Brady played 16 games, uh oh. He won 10 of them. Last year Cassel won 11. Therefore, you can't call our title a fluke because Brady didn't play. When we played Brady the first time, we pounded them by 25 points. Brady wouldn't have made the difference. Miami still would've made the playoffs if Brady had played.

The sched was MUCH tougher this year than last year, I think you guys were better this year than last year(or at least as good) but you won 4 less games- why?

You didn't play against Brady once last year and you still probably beat them that first game but you don't think NE finds a way to win one mroe game w/ the best QB in the game healthy? I know thye would have beaten us in NE so that's one more win.

The Jets wouldn't have even sniffed the playoffs had we started Kellen Clemens back there. So Sanchez has some to do with the Jets making the playoffs, it just is more obvious in some games.

I hate the Jets, and I will say that ... I am scared of the defense that the Jerks team is building, and Revis will be perhaps one of the best CB´s ever. Their OL is solid and their running game is very strong. However I am 100% sure of two things, the only way for the Jets to win a Superbowl with Sanchez at QB is with a Ravens/Bucaneers type of total dominating defense. He is very overated, now.... you will argue that it is his first year but he is looking a lot worse than Carr, Harrington, Leinart and even Tim Couch, at least they could throw for over 200 yards on a game, Sanchez is the worst QB of the league (he could improve a lot, but If I had to bet I would bet against it). The other problem is your coach Jabba the Hutt, he has Zero sense of what a NFL coach should be like, and if not for the good team that Manginni left he would have done nothing special. Patriots, Bills and your Lord "the DOLPHINS", have noticed how bad is your QB and if we can stop the run, forget about winning a single divisional game.
Now, I am not sure that Henne is the answer but at least he can throw for over 200 yards on a consistent basis (even 300 yards) and with no solid running game. I think the Jets are a QB away of being a contender. Thankfully, Jabba the Hutt will do us a favor and keep his lover on the field.

You think you back up your opinions. Big difference!

You caught Brady in the 2nd game when he was gunshy and scared to take a hit. Hell the game before, Buffalo should have beaten him. You would have caught him later and you wouldn't have split. You lost 60% of your divisional games and caught teams early in the season like the Titans on their downswings whereas we caught them in the middle of a 6-2 run. We outplayed NO and lost; NO outplayed you and you lost. We own you: 3 out of the last 4.

For you to tell me that you're smart and I'm dumb because I don't see that a 7-7 team with 2 season ending laydowns is more impressive than a 11-5 divisional champion one that pioneered an innovative offense, well Junk, that just confirms my contention that you're full of yourself, and delusional if you sincerely believe that you're shedding light on us unwashed masses. I've spent years in a business where I've observed the disconnect between messages seemingly smart people thought they were sending versus the signals that were really being received and interpreted. You're a classic example, although I don't really think you sincerely believe whatyou claim. You need to take personal inventory before you continue to foist your subjective views and conveniently parsed self-serving opinions on people you feel have inferior knowledge to you. Really dude.

You caught Brady in the 2nd game when he was gunshy and scared to take a hit. Hell the game before, Buffalo should have beaten him. You would have caught him later and you wouldn't have split. You lost 60% of your divisional games and caught teams early in the season like the Titans on their downswings whereas we caught them in the middle of a 6-2 run. We outplayed NO and lost; NO outplayed you and you lost. We own you: 3 out of the last 4.

For you to tell me that you're smart and I'm dumb because I don't see that a 7-7 team with 2 season ending laydowns is more impressive than a 11-5 divisional champion one that pioneered an innovative offense, well Junk, that just confirms my contention that you're full of yourself, and delusional if you sincerely believe that you're shedding light on us unwashed masses. I've spent years in a business where I've observed the disconnect between messages seemingly smart people thought they were sending versus the signals that were really being received and interpreted. You're a classic example, although I don't really think you sincerely believe whatyou claim. You need to take personal inventory before you continue to foist your subjective views and conveniently parsed self-serving opinions on people you feel have inferior knowledge to you. Really dude.
This is what makes vaark brilliant! Even if he's wrong, he will trick you into thinking you're wrong with the way he talks. You gotta ove vaark. The dude spits out facts like there's no tomorrow.

I always back up my opinions.

I never said we didn't catch any breaks this year but we beat the teams we needed to beat. Remember, we lost a bunch of heartbreakers inclduing 2 to you guys. We weren't some 3 win type team that got lucky and won 9.

I never called you dumb, I never said I was smart.

We were 9-7 not 7-7 and the sxched was MUCH easier a year ago. How come you don't bring up that the last 5 opponents you played were all dead teams? The bottom line is you beat the teams you need to beat, you did it last year and we did it this year. I'm not quite sure why this is so difficult to comprehend. A year ago I created a thread congratulating you guys on beating us and winning the division, this year you make a million excuses and can't stop whining.

Oh, and Vaark, I'm not saying you are wrong in this case. Just saying that you are a genius when using words.

This is what makes vaark brilliant! Even if he's wrong, he will trick you into thinking you're wrong with the way he talks. You gotta ove vaark. The dude spits out facts like there's no tomorrow.

I like Vaark but he's never tricked me into thinking anything- maybe that's why he doesn't like me?

He definitely played better this year BUT he didn't face pressure until the final weeks and he failed that test, sanchez had the pressure of starting day 1 and Henne had the luxury of sitting out a year+. I give Henne a higher grade this year(I was impresssed by henne) but I'm not changing how I feel going forward based on this year.

he can put up the better stats, Mark is still playing. Not many rookies start playoff games at QB.

WTF?:confused:
So all the earlier wins arent that great because teams were taking it easy on Henne?
The Fins defense was pretty dreadful down the stretch. I will say though that Henne choked away the Titan game though, since he threw a key INT in OT.
Sanchez has a lot more talent around him...not to mention a top 5 defense to fall back on when the offense is stagnent sometimes. Henne doesnt have that luxury.

I am not saying Sanchez is garbage but there is a lot more to it than just Henne "failing the test in crunchtime".
Should be great games in the future between the Fins and the Jets.:up:

I always back up my opinions.

I never said we didn't catch any breaks this year but we beat the teams we needed to beat. Remember, we lost a bunch of heartbreakers inclduing 2 to you guys. We weren't some 3 win type team that got lucky and won 9.

I never called you dumb, I never said I was smart.

We were 9-7 not 7-7 and the sxched was MUCH easier a year ago. How come you don't bring up that the last 5 opponents you played were all dead teams? The bottom line is you beat the teams you need to beat, you did it last year and we did it this year. I'm not quite sure why this is so difficult to comprehend. A year ago I created a thread congratulating you guys on beating us and winning the division, this year you make a million excuses and can't stop whining.
For the sake of arguement, you called yourself very knowledgeable in a post on the last page.

Back
Top Bottom