Jason Taylor Haters (New York Jets) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor Haters (New York Jets)

It seems nyjunc is proud that his QB is purposely being underused by Ryan to avoid losing games. What does that tell you about the quality of Sanchez? If Ryan cant even trust him to lead his team then how can you possibly argue he is as good as you say he is? Fact is Jets are in the playoffs because of a #1 rushing attack and defense, Sanchez is just along for the ride.http://www.finheaven.com/forums/../member.php?u=3563

I agree ya'll beat the hell out of cincy but I'm sorry you got a gift from the colts and no colts win probably no playoffs.

Actually, no gift from the Colts and DEFINITELY no playoffs.

We still kicked the crap out of the Bengals 1st team. Anyone saying that they flopped on purpose is pretty damn dilusional....

We still kicked the crap out of the Bengals 1st team. Anyone saying that they flopped on purpose is pretty damn dilusional....

at least you will admit it, but hey what are you supposed to do turn down the playoffs if everything fell our way last sunday I wouldnt have complained.

It seems nyjunc is proud that his QB is purposely being underused by Ryan to avoid losing games. What does that tell you about the quality of Sanchez? If Ryan cant even trust him to lead his team then how can you possibly argue he is as good as you say he is? Fact is Jets are in the playoffs because of a #1 rushing attack and defense, Sanchez is just along for the ride.http://www.finheaven.com/forums/../member.php?u=3563

Purposely being underused? If we are running and teams can't stop it why throw? There will be times Saturday where he has to make plays, we'll see if he is up to the task.

And how many times did you guys do that this year i forgot hmmmm

zero but as usual we get the last laugh w/ the dancing queen unless of course we pull a late 90s-early 00s Dolphins effort and lose by 40 pts in the playoffs:lol:

LOL... you guys start a million threads to trash the Jets' players, fans and coaches all year... gotta learn to take it as well as you dish it out. :rimshot:

LOL... you guys start a million threads to trash the Jets' players, fans and coaches all year... gotta learn to take it as well as you dish it out. :rimshot:
Yes but the same can be said about you guys. Over at theganggreen, I noticed Miami fans being banned left and right, while here there are Jets trolls that come out of the woodwork when the Jets are finally doing good and they are still able to post here without getting banned. I guess since the Finheaven moderators arent gonna do anything about it, I should start getting used to a ton of Jets fans over here lol:thanks:

I always back up my opinions.

I never said we didn't catch any breaks this year but we beat the teams we needed to beat. Remember, we lost a bunch of heartbreakers inclduing 2 to you guys. We weren't some 3 win type team that got lucky and won 9.

I never called you dumb, I never said I was smart.

We were 9-7 not 7-7 and the sxched was MUCH easier a year ago. How come you don't bring up that the last 5 opponents you played were all dead teams? The bottom line is you beat the teams you need to beat, you did it last year and we did it this year. I'm not quite sure why this is so difficult to comprehend. A year ago I created a thread congratulating you guys on beating us and winning the division, this year you make a million excuses and can't stop whining.
I know exactly what Vark is talking about, because iv'e seen it time and time again with Junk! Any accomplishments that the dolphins have had whether it be an 11-5 season or a good player we have Junk, always finds the negative in it and tries to tear it down, while at the same time leading people to believe that he is just a superb facts guy......very laughable! He hates the dolphins,and that's his reason for trying to tear down Jason Taylor, he will quote you JT has never won a playoff game, super bowl any stat or figure he can think of to shoot him down because he is a Miami dolphin. What you won't here is how he wished the jets had a player of JT"s caliber who has had a career like his throughout the past decade. Junk is a jets homer and always will be he always has to be right and there is no medium or in-between in his arguments. I wish he would converse with his jest buddies, and leave the dolphins site to dolphins fans. Junk I"m sorry jest management didn't draft marino and he was a Miami dolphin. good luck in the playoffs!

Kind of like last year when the Dolphins were "gifted" a playoff spot and got blown out in the playoffs. The only difference is the Jets have a good shot to win in Cinci.

:confused: WOW!!! Are you serious, Miami was given a gift last year? Really?

Please tell me when Miami was given any kind of gift...

Was it when Miami started 0-2 and had to go to NE (2-0) to try and save their season?

Or Maybe it was when Miami had to play the at the time division leading Bills?

Was it Maybe when they had to go play the Broncos in Mile-high stadium?

How about playing weak teams like the Rams, 49ers, and Seahawks at the very time they were getting hot, and not looking at all like easy games.

How about playing the hot Chiefs team in their stadium in one of, if not the coldest game of the year?

Or finally maybe your talking about playing the Jets (Our biggest and most hated rivals) in Giant stadium, where both teams had something to play for?

Please....Pleasee tell me where you saw a team lay down for Miami and give us an easy game. :crazy:

You are just too delusional for your own good. :rolleyes2:

Because Brady got hurt? Why then didn't the jests capitalize on this 'gift'?

As much as I don't like you because you're a jests fan, you do have a track record of some fairly well thought-out posts. This ain't one of them.

Umm...no, not really.

You don't like me because I am a Jets fan? That is a bit strange but whatever.

Saying the Jets laid down for the Dolphins is every bit as fair as saying the Bengals laid down for the Jets and by fair I mean not fair at all in both instances.

Case in point: You compliment the guy, he takes it as an insult...a true Jets fan. :lol:

They did not game plan for you guys, knowing that if by some bad luck they lost, they would have to play you again....Get it :up:

I know exactly what Vark is talking about, because iv'e seen it time and time again with Junk! Any accomplishments that the dolphins have had whether it be an 11-5 season or a good player we have Junk, always finds the negative in it and tries to tear it down, while at the same time leading people to believe that he is just a superb facts guy......very laughable! He hates the dolphins,and that's his reason for trying to tear down Jason Taylor, he will quote you JT has never won a playoff game, super bowl any stat or figure he can think of to shoot him down because he is a Miami dolphin. What you won't here is how he wished the jets had a player of JT"s caliber who has had a career like his throughout the past decade. Junk is a jets homer and always will be he always has to be right and there is no medium or in-between in his arguments. I wish he would converse with his jest buddies, and leave the dolphins site to dolphins fans. Junk I"m sorry jest management didn't draft marino and he was a Miami dolphin. good luck in the playoffs!

You guys see the negative, I see the TRUTH. Sorry if it hurts. I give you guys plenty of credit all the time but you only remember what you want to remember.

:confused: WOW!!! Are you serious, Miami was given a gift last year? Really?

Please tell me when Miami was given any kind of gift...

Was it when Miami started 0-2 and had to go to NE (2-0) to try and save their season?

Or Maybe it was when Miami had to play the at the time division leading Bills?

Was it Maybe when they had to go play the Broncos in Mile-high stadium?

How about playing weak teams like the Rams, 49ers, and Seahawks at the very time they were getting hot, and not looking at all like easy games.

How about playing the hot Chiefs team in their stadium in one of, if not the coldest game of the year?

Or finally maybe your talking about playing the Jets (Our biggest and most hated rivals) in Giant stadium, where both teams had something to play for?

Please....Pleasee tell me where you saw a team lay down for Miami and give us an easy game. :crazy:

You are just too delusional for your own good. :rolleyes2:

Brady out for the year, creampuff sched including last 5 games against dead teams. You guys earned it but if we got gifts then so did you. Sometimes you have to be lucky too, you guys were last year and we got some luck(finally) this year.

They did not game plan for you guys, knowing that if by some bad luck they lost, they would have to play you again....Get it :up:

What will you say if we win Saturday? will we get credit then?

You guys see the negative, I see the TRUTH. Sorry if it hurts. I give you guys plenty of credit all the time but you only remember what you want to remember.

Maybe you think his posts are just useless to you because he uses words you can't understand, who knows. But the fact remains, you still have not responded to the huge post of good points he had, and that, is a cop out.

Back
Top Bottom