Jason Taylor Haters (New York Jets) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor Haters (New York Jets)

WTF?:confused:
So all the earlier wins arent that great because teams were taking it easy on Henne?
The Fins defense was pretty dreadful down the stretch. I will say though that Henne choked away the Titan game though, since he threw a key INT in OT.
Sanchez has a lot more talent around him...not to mention a top 5 defense to fall back on when the offense is stagnent sometimes. Henne doesnt have that luxury.

I am not saying Sanchez is garbage but there is a lot more to it than just Henne "failing the test in crunchtime".
Should be great games in the future between the Fins and the Jets.:up:

I didn't say teams were taking it easy on him just that he didn't face the pressure to succeed and win. he came in w/ house money w/ the team at 0-3. as the pressure built when they were playing for a playoff spot he started playing poorly. It might have been a coincidence but it's something that should concern you.

I like what I saw out of henne most of the year, I have admitted I was wrong on him for this year. I think both our teams are set up for some great div battles the next few years.

For the sake of arguement, you called yourself very knowledgeable in a post on the last page.

That doesn't mean I'm smart and he's dumb:D

:lol: Vaark is probably my favorite poster on the site. Except for Joe R of course.

Again, I have no problem w/ him. he has a problem w/ me.

You know...I truly think I'd much rather be a fan of the Dolphins now than a fan of the Jets. The only thing that's been discussed all week is how the Jets were gifted a playoff spot. If the phins were gifted a playoff spot and lost the following week (which the Jets will do) they (and their coach) will become even more of a joke than they already are.

You know...I truly think I'd much rather be a fan of the Dolphins now than a fan of the Jets. The only thing that's been discussed all week is how the Jets were gifted a playoff spot. If the phins were gifted a playoff spot and lost the following week (which the Jets will do) they (and their coach) will become even more of a joke than they already are.
Kind of like last year when the Dolphins were "gifted" a playoff spot and got blown out in the playoffs. The only difference is the Jets have a good shot to win in Cinci.

The GangGreen and JI forums must really suck hardcore, ... all of the Jetards are hanging out here lol!

I didn't say teams were taking it easy on him just that he didn't face the pressure to succeed and win. he came in w/ house money w/ the team at 0-3. as the pressure built when they were playing for a playoff spot he started playing poorly. It might have been a coincidence but it's something that should concern you.

I like what I saw out of henne most of the year, I have admitted I was wrong on him for this year. I think both our teams are set up for some great div battles the next few years.

that's only three games that spoiled his accomplishments :chuckle:

Kind of like last year when the Dolphins were "gifted" a playoff spot and got blown out in the playoffs. The only difference is the Jets have a good shot to win in Cinci.

Because Brady got hurt? Why then didn't the jests capitalize on this 'gift'?

As much as I don't like you because you're a jests fan, you do have a track record of some fairly well thought-out posts. This ain't one of them.

As much as I don't like you because you're a jests fan, you do have a track record of some fairly well thought-out posts. This ain't one of them.

wasnt really a gift they finished 11-5 without brady.

You don't like me because I am a Jets fan? That is a bit strange but whatever.

Saying the Jets laid down for the Dolphins is every bit as fair as saying the Bengals laid down for the Jets and by fair I mean not fair at all in both instances.

That's total bull****. The Jet's were not 'gifted' a playofff spot this year, and niether were the Dolphins last year. You get into the playoffs for a reason. When you are in the playoffs, it means you have won the games you were supposed to win. This year, Miami didn't. Last year, Miami did. The Jets won what they needed to, therefore they got a spot.

You don't like me because I am a Jets fan? That is a bit strange but whatever.

Saying the Jets laid down for the Dolphins is every bit as fair as saying the Bengals laid down for the Jets and by fair I mean not fair at all in both instances.
I'm one of the few who thinks that the Jet's got into the playoffs fairly, and that there was no fluke. Cincinnatti clearly didn't come to play though. The Jet also played their A game, which is why it was a blowout. I think it's perfectly fair that the Jets got into the playoffs the way they did. Doesn't matter how you do it, you just need to get in.

But to say that the jets laid down for the Dolphins last year is ridiculous. The Jets would've loved to knock their hated rivals out of the playoffs. Old man Favre blew it for you with 3 INT's. Otherwise, you probably would've beaten us.

lol you guys seem to have much more hatred for Rex Ryan then we do for Jason Taylor.

That very well may be true, lol, now I know what it feels like to be in your shoes because I cant stand your coach. I think its mainly his ****iness and then when things arent going his way he's a whiner and big time excuse maker. Other than that its funny to see you guys back around this way in full force havent seen ya'll for awhile. Enjoy yourselves sat.:up:

I'm one of the few who thinks that the Jet's got into the playoffs fairly, and that there was no fluke. Cincinnatti clearly didn't come to play though. The Jet also played their A game, which is why it was a blowout. I think it's perfectly fair that the Jets got into the playoffs the way they did. Doesn't matter how you do it, you just need to get in.

But to say that the jets laid down for the Dolphins last year is ridiculous. The Jets would've loved to knock their hated rivals out of the playoffs. Old man Favre blew it for you with 3 INT's. Otherwise, you probably would've beaten us.
I agree with you as I do believe that the Phins did deserve to make the playoffs last year just as I do this year with the Jets.

I don't see all that much difference in the Dolphins beating the Jets from the Jets beating the Bengals. Sure Cincy didn't come to play, just like they haven't really come to play since November, they just aren't that good. That isn't any different then facing a completely dead team in the Jets the final week of the season, a team that had lost 4 out of 5 coming in and would have been all 5 if not for a fluke fumble in the Bills game. Also a game that if they won the Patriots who are a far bigger rival to the Jets would have won the division.

Bottomline is both the Jets and Dolphins won the games they needed to win in order to make the playoffs and that is all that matters. The rest is just baseless meaningless speculation.

I agree with you as I do believe that the Phins did deserve to make the playoffs last year just as I do this year with the Jets.

I don't see all that much difference in the Dolphins beating the Jets from the Jets beating the Bengals. Sure Cincy didn't come to play, just like they haven't really come to play since November, they just aren't that good. That isn't any different then facing a completely dead team in the Jets the final week of the season, a team that had lost 4 out of 5 coming in and would have been all 5 if not for a fluke fumble in the Bills game. Also a game that if they won the Patriots who are a far bigger rival to the Jets would have won the division.

Bottomline is both the Jets and Dolphins won the games they needed to win in order to make the playoffs and that is all that matters. The rest is just baseless meaningless speculation.

I agree ya'll beat the hell out of cincy but I'm sorry you got a gift from the colts and no colts win probably no playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom