Jason Taylor Haters (New York Jets) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor Haters (New York Jets)

This is the biggest cop out I have ever read in order not to respond to Vaark's well thought out points.

If Henne didn't have to pull himself out of so many double digit holes and could be more careful and less desperate, with the Jest Defense behind him, there's no doubt in my mind that Chad would have gone minimally 10-6 and more likely 11-5. Compared to Sanchez, there's really no comparison: Chad's has done more with less to play with. More than that your trench warriors won't see him crying on Bess's shoulder on the sideline like a young *******. (spanish word for Rock Hudson)

While the majority of FH was still voting Junk "Best Enemy Poster," based on his self-description of being objective, I saw through the BS, how he can glorify a mediocre career QB like Namath yet minimizing Parcells and Taylor using obviously selectively parsed stats. It was obvious to me he was a troll in sheep's clothing, even though unlike the normal Jest rude specimen, he conducted himself politely. Fortunately that veneer started shattering once he began denigrating our 11-5 historic turnaround as being *asterisk-worthy because Brady wasn't playing. Of course now everyone can see by the way he rationalizes the undeserved pass the NFL gave the Jest that he sees things through puke green tinted lenses as much as the next jest troll; only he's not inflammatory about it. He's even had the audacity to claim he's here to "educate" us Fins fans who either can't see things his way or didn't parse and manipulate the stats the way he tries to do. Bottomline: he spins worse than a gyroscope, rarely is inclined to give unqualified credit to us where it's due yet is overly inclined to claim credit for the Jest when its less than valid.
Believe me, there are more objective enemy fans on FH than Junk

dvlvuo-1.jpg

jet trolls always fall back on the playoff performances and whatnot. how can you lay all that on his head?

it's so obvious that these guys are just trolls

That all depends on who you are referring to as "these guys."

Please do not lump me in with the Junc's of the world. There is a reason why he has a hard time fitting in with Jet's fans...

You think so? Jason has done much more in this league, and has a more legitimate right to show emotion, your bloated HC other then showing your start QB the right way to eat hotdogs.

Actually other then taking credit when top teams like the Colts & Bengles mail it in, and decided to wait till the playoffs, what has shamu done to warrant emotion?

If we are lucky enough to win Saturday rex will have gotten as far as jason ever has(he already has as an assistant).

That all depends on who you are referring to as "these guys."

Please do not lump me in with the Junc's of the world. There is a reason why he has a hard time fitting in with Jet's fans...

You would never be lumped in w/ someone as knowledgable as me so don't worry.

If Henne didn't have to pull himself out of so many double digit holes and could be more careful and less desperate, with the Jest Defense behind him, there's no doubt in my mind that Chad would have gone minimally 10-6 and more likely 11-5. Compared to Sanchez, there's really no comparison: Chad's has done more with less to play with. More than that your trench warriors won't see him crying on Bess's shoulder on the sideline like a young *******. (spanish word for Rock Hudson)

While the majority of FH was still voting Junk "Best Enemy Poster," based on his self-description of being objective, I saw through the BS, how he can glorify a mediocre career QB like Namath yet minimizing Parcells and Taylor using obviously selectively parsed stats. It was obvious to me he was a troll in sheep's clothing, even though unlike the normal Jest rude specimen, he conducted himself politely. Fortunately that veneer started shattering once he began denigrating our 11-5 historic turnaround as being *asterisk-worthy because Brady wasn't playing. Of course now everyone can see by the way he rationalizes the undeserved pass the NFL gave the Jest that he sees things through puke green tinted lenses as much as the next jest troll; only he's not inflammatory about it. He's even had the audacity to claim he's here to "educate" us Fins fans who either can't see things his way or didn't parse and manipulate the stats the way he tries to do. Bottomline: he spins worse than a gyroscope, rarely is inclined to give unqualified credit to us where it's due yet is overly inclined to claim credit for the Jest when its less than valid.
Believe me, there are more objective enemy fans on FH than Junk

dvlvuo-1.jpg

If, if, if. If henne led them to 2 more wins you'd be in the playoffs.

I am here to educate, especially posters like you who barely know if a football is pumped w/ air or stuffed w/ feathers. You are here for some comedy(although those photoshops get boring after a while). I am here to talk football. You can choose to pay attention and learn or attack me, you choose to attack and you don't acquire more knowledge. Too bad for you.

:popcorn:

I miss being able to do that......

...so ****ing much....

Not sure why they are hating on you... I find you to be one of FinHeavens best posters. And you add humor to your posts.

If I was a Jets fan, I might hate Vaark also, he throws facts like a machine gun (Each one hitting to close to home), and then he ends it by having something that is very funny to us, but a bit to painful to them....Keep it up Vaark :up:

If I was a Jets fan, I might hate Vaark also, he throws facts like a machine gun (Each one hitting to close to home), and then he ends it by having something that is very funny to us, but a bit to painful to them....Keep it up Vaark :up:

I don't hate anyone on here and certainly not Vaark. He's like a fly, you swat him away and he'll come back later. he has his purpose on the board, that purpose isn't talking football but trying to make people laugh once in a while. I don't dislike him at all.

If, if, if. If henne led them to 2 more wins you'd be in the playoffs.

I am here to educate, especially posters like you who barely know if a football is pumped w/ air or stuffed w/ feathers. You are here for some comedy(although those photoshops get boring after a while). I am here to talk football. You can choose to pay attention and learn or attack me, you choose to attack and you don't acquire more knowledge. Too bad for you.
:rolleyes2: Vaark is an excellent poster and filled with knowledge. You seem to be the only one who thinks otherwise.

:rolleyes2: Vaark is an excellent poster and filled with knowledge. You seem to be the only one who thinks otherwise.

He's good at what he does, that isn't talking football. This guy spent all offseason telling me how rex would never be a good HC b/c his Father didn't win a SB and b/c raven Dcs don't become good HC's as if that had anything to do w/ Rex. It's ok to think rex would suck but bring something to the table besides nonsense.

he did the same thing w/ Sanchez saying USC QBs don't succeed in the NFL. It's nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom