Jason Taylor Haters (New York Jets) | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor Haters (New York Jets)

:confused: WOW!!! Are you serious, Miami was given a gift last year? Really?

Please tell me when Miami was given any kind of gift...

Was it when Miami started 0-2 and had to go to NE (2-0) to try and save their season?

Or Maybe it was when Miami had to play the at the time division leading Bills?

Was it Maybe when they had to go play the Broncos in Mile-high stadium?

How about playing weak teams like the Rams, 49ers, and Seahawks at the very time they were getting hot, and not looking at all like easy games.

How about playing the hot Chiefs team in their stadium in one of, if not the coldest game of the year?

Or finally maybe your talking about playing the Jets (Our biggest and most hated rivals) in Giant stadium, where both teams had something to play for?

Please....Pleasee tell me where you saw a team lay down for Miami and give us an easy game. :crazy:

You are just too delusional for your own good. :rolleyes2:

You are too dense to see the meaning of my post so I won't even bother explaining it to you.

I do however have to call you out on this post as it is just too funny to ignore. How in the world could either the Rams, SF, SEA or KC be considered hot teams? Lets take them one by one.

Rams- Were 2-14 on the season? That right there eliminates them from being considered a hot team at any point in the season. When Miami played them they were 2-9 including losing 5 straight. They went on to lose their remaining 4 games to finish the season with 10 straight losses. LOL!

Sea- Finished 4-12. Were 2-6 heading into the Dolphins game including getting blown out at home the week before. Certainly not a hot team.

KC- Again a 2-14 team! and you called them a hot team. 2-12 heading into Dolphins game including losing 2 straight and 9 of 10. I don't care that it was cold, it usually is in December.

SF-There you go, they were a hot team at the time, they were also a team that was 5 and 8 and playing out the string.

Buffalo- Ok sure they were leading the division at the time. No one expected that to last at they were all right. Buffalo went on to lose 8 of their last 10 games including two against the Phins.

Maybe you think his posts are just useless to you because he uses words you can't understand, who knows. But the fact remains, you still have not responded to the huge post of good points he had, and that, is a cop out.

where are they? please point them out.

You guys see the negative, I see the TRUTH. Sorry if it hurts. I give you guys plenty of credit all the time but you only remember what you want to remember.

Generally I don't challenge the trolls when the threads are here, or moved here out of the Fins main forum into their more natural habitat.

But if you're a member of the Hatfields and a member of The McCoys uninvitedly interjected themselves in your life trying to persuade you ad nauseum that the family you know best, living in the mountain range you know as well as him, is, or has been inferior to his family, my question is would you fill his behind with buckshot before or after you tell him to take a hike??
xlea8k-1.jpg

When someone tells me that he knows more than I do, not only about football but about the Fins, that his mission here is to "educate" us, that we're the ones who're out of touch, if we don't see things his way based on how he subjectively manipulates and parses his stats, and now that he speaketh the "truth," :facepalm:essentially talking down to us unwashed masses, like a missionary would to a primitive New Guinea jungle tribe, I don't know about you, but my first reaction is: "What a delusional, pompous, out-of-touch homer!"

Generally I don't challenge the trolls when the threads are here, or moved here out of the Fins main forum into their more natural habitat.

But if you're a member of the Hatfields and a member of The McCoys uninvitedly interjected themselves in your life trying to persuade you ad nauseum that the family you know best, living in the mountain range you know as well as him, is, or has been inferior to his family, my question is would you fill his behind with buckshot before or after you tell him to take a hike??
xlea8k-1.jpg

When someone tells me that he knows more than I do, not only about football but about the Fins, that his mission here is to "educate" us, that we're the ones who're out of touch, if we don't see things his way based on how he subjectively manipulates and parses his stats, and now that he speaketh the "truth," :facepalm:essentially talking down to us unwashed masses, like a missionary would to a primitive New Guinea jungle tribe, I don't know about you, but my first reaction is: "What a delusional, pompous, out-of-touch homer!"

I apologize if the truth hurts. Now go make a goofy photoshop:tongue2:

I apologize if the truth hurts. Now go make a goofy photoshop:tongue2:

For years you have been devaluing the prominence of the Fins divisional, and conference appearances and championships compared to the jest as being irrelevant because it all boils down to SB wins.

Let's see you spin this fluke win against a crap HC and typically mediocre USC QB for a team that would have been shut out by last season's Ravens.

Basically using your analogy, until the Jest wins in the SB in Miami, its playoff win is as meaningless as last year's Fins championship or our last 3 out of 4 victories against you. So either it's not meaningless and you concede that the Fins historically own your beloved divisional doormats - or agree that what the jest are doing is so far irrelevant. If that's the case, come back after you win the SB to do your trolling please. :hump::tongue2:

wqogg0-1.jpg

..and thanks for the suggestion: I have titled this PS "Goofy or Delusional?"

Last edited by a moderator:
For years you have been devaluing the prominence of the Fins divisional, and conference appearances and championships compared to the jest as being irrelevant because it all boils down to SB wins.

Let's see you spin this fluke win against a crap HC and typically mediocre USC QB for a team that would have been shut out by last season's Ravens.

Basically using your analogy, until the Jest wins in the SB in Miami, its playoff win is as meaningless as last year's Fins championship or our last 3 out of 4 victories against you. So either it's not meaningless and you concede that the Fins historically own your beloved divisional doormats - or agree that what the jest are doing is so far irrelevant. If that's the case, come back after you win the SB to do your trolling please. :hump::tongue2:

..and thanks for the suggestion: I have titled this PS "Goofy or Delusional?"

I haven't devalued anything, I speak the truth. It's a fact the '72 dolphins played the easiest sched of any SB winning team. Did I ever say that team wasn't great? no, I said they weren't the greatest and even said the '73 dolphins were better.

I say jason taylor isn't a HOFer and back it up showing his lack of big game ability and the fact that he was a leader of a D that never showed up in big games. Sorry if that offends you. There are much better pass rushers not in yet, when those guys get in then maybe Jason will have a chance.

I also said about 4-5 weeks ago that i thought Miami had the best team in the division- did you ever bring that up?

I also have called marino a top 5 QB, that may seem obvious but it's still difficult for Jet fans to admit that just like it is for jet and dolphin fans to admit Brady is top 5.

I complimented henne most of the season.

I have complimented your coach and GM.

You only remember what you want to remember.

junc, there is a reason Vaark won best poster of 08... Because he's a good poster.

He is a good poster, he's just not a great poster about football. These awards are popularity contests. he is posting all the time, he makes people laugh, he doesn't really get into bashing arguments w/ other posters. He's one of the best all around posters here but if i'm in a serious football discussion he's not a guy I look for.

Back
Top Bottom