Jason Taylor released from Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor released from Jets

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Former Dolphins & Current New York Jets OLB Jason Taylor expected to be released

Jason Taylor is expected to be released, but Tannenbaum wouldn’t go into details.

www.profootballtalk.com

Taylor has said that if Parcells would have be gone before he signed with the Jets he would have remained a Dolphin. One has to wonder if JT will be willing to come back to Miami and if the Dolphins would be interested in his services. I know this sounds wrong and I might piss of some, but it won't be the first time JT comes back with his tail between his legs.

omg...hell no...don't bring him back...even new york knows he's done now

Don't want this traitor anywhere near the Dolphins. He burned the bridge in 2008, and we let him come back in 2009. Then he turned around and stabbed the Dolphins in the back and burned the bridge again last season. He should just do everyone a favor and just retire, he has already tarnished his image.

Yes. Bring him back. But only for a 1-day contract. I don't want him for a year.

Still the best dolphins defensive player in the history of the franchise no matter many hate him on this board. I do love how when Taylor is cut he blows but we need to go out and sign shockey who just got cut. Its all about money

Never thought JT had much choice but to sign with the Jets. IMO Parcells was a ******** when it came to JT. If Nolan thinks JT adds to the defense then by all means sign him. At this point in his career he would only add depth and limited playing time. Not much harm in that.

Never thought JT had much choice but to sign with the Jets. IMO Parcells was a ******** when it came to JT. If Nolan thinks JT adds to the defense then by all means sign him. At this point in his career he would only add depth and limited playing time. Not much harm in that.

at least some understand. Teams have no loyalty to players yet they expect Taylor should retire if we dont want him or play for a lesser team than the Jets. We dumped Zach Thomas after an injury filled year and used his money on some truly useless players. Ogunleye had a 16 sack season and we basically tryed to super loweball him then ended up trading him for Marty friggin Booker.

Lets definately not forget how the Phins crapped on the best player to ever don a dolphin uniform Dan Marino, so they could sign Jay friggin Fielder

Back
Top Bottom