Jason Taylor released from Jets | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor released from Jets

I used to be as big a fan of JT as I was of Zach. I felt like a bullet went though my stomach when Zach picked up his parking tag and put it into his car. I kinda felt the same way when Jason went to the skins, but at least it was out of the division. JT then blew it. Zach is the man, regardless of family. At least in my book.

Hit the bricks. Come back in a few years for the ring of fame.

i could care less about loyalty...jason taylor was done after last season...the jets figured it out this year...why the hell do i want to bring back a done football player to eat up a roster spot and game snaps

get lost jason taylor...and take washed up penny and these other scrubs with ya

And yet in limited playing time he would have been #2 in sacks on our team last year, tied for #2 in forced fumbles and the top non-DB in passes defensed.

Still the best dolphins defensive player in the history of the franchise no matter many hate him on this board. I do love how when Taylor is cut he blows but we need to go out and sign shockey who just got cut. Its all about money

Best player in Dolphin history? Maybe in terms of sacks, but not by elevating his play in meanngful games. I'll take Manny Fernandez, Doug Betters, AJ Duhe, Jake Scott any day. Those guys were difference makers where it mattered- In playoff games. Manny Fernandez completely disrupted the Redskins offense in the SB. I can't even imagine JT making that kind of impact.

Best player in Dolphin history? Maybe in terms of sacks, but not by elevating his play in meanngful games. I'll take Manny Fernandez, Doug Betters, AJ Duhe, Jake Scott any day. Those guys were difference makers where it mattered- In playoff games. Manny Fernandez completely disrupted the Redskins offense in the SB. I can't even imagine JT making that kind of impact.

So I guess Dan Marino was not the best offensive player in dolphin history since u could say the same about him but oh well

Just like my lasting image of Dulpecker is his taunting Fins fans, for The Ballerina, it's The Tubby, wife-whoring foot fetishist's koolaid shower at SunLife. Fcuk that sockcucker and long live Zach.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he is retiring, he just cannot get it done anymore but put the old wounds aside, he is a dolphin and always will be a dolphin.

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

He was not a big game player which is why he will not make the HOF but he was a very good player and he did alot of good things for Miami.

Back
Top Bottom