Jason Taylor released from Jets | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor released from Jets

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=6168598

Also heard this on Sirius radio this morning driving to work.

I expect Miami to sign him to a couple day contract so that he can retire a Dolphin.
Sirius mentioned that he is going to retire. Even though he left the Dolphins for the Jets I hold no grudges and feel he should retire as a Dolphin.

Vernon Gholston is done as a Jet after 3 failed years.

The dude made about 24 million off of 3 sacks against Jake Long in Michigan-Ohio State game then did virtually nothing in the pros. He may be picked up for veteran minimum $500K by someone who wants to give him another chance. If he couldn't make it the Jets friendly system I doubt he improves somewhere else. Another reason for the rookie wage scale changes that are needed in the NFL. He may just retire since he set for life and in good health.

Jenkins who some were saying is top 5 nose tackle is released. Obviously Sexy Rexy doesn't feel the same.

Thats all for now

The way he treated Miami the past few years, I highly doubt this regime signs him to a one day contract so he can retire. He doesn't deserve that at this very moment.

he should retire a dolphin
and sparano should dance with the stars

If they do sign him to a one day contract i think that's pretty telling.

Now that Parcells' ego is out the door it wouldn't shock me.

Atleast he can retire now that he has the ring he wanted so badly. Oh wait.

At least he got closer than he ever had before.

Miami should sign him so he can "retire a dolphin". I'm not sure the wound is healed on either side yet but w/ BP off to the side maybe they can do this this year?

At least he got closer than he ever had before.

Miami should sign him so he can "retire a dolphin". I'm not sure the wound is healed on either side yet but w/ BP off to the side maybe they can do this this year?

What are your feelings about the other 3 jetties that were whacked?

where is the righteous indignation about Bryan cox rejoining the fins as a coach?
Jason gave his heart and soul to the fins for many years, so what if he played for the jets for one season? IMO that one season was as much bill parcels fault as Jason Taylor's. He has every right to retire as a fin.

Last edited by a moderator:
The way he treated Miami the past few years, I highly doubt this regime signs him to a one day contract so he can retire. He doesn't deserve that at this very moment.

He deserves considerably more slack than than what you choose to give these boneheads currently running this team. Taylor gave this organization probowl season after probowl season, all these guys have done is screw up at nearly every turn.

What are your feelings about the other 3 jetties that were whacked?

All expected, I think there is a good chance we re-sign Woody and Jenkins at a lower cost.

where is the righteous indignation about Bryan cox rejoining the fins as a coach? Jason gave his heart and soul to the fins for many years, so what if he played for the jets for one season? IMO that one season was as much bill parcels fault as Jason Taylor's. He has every right to retire as a fin.

I think eventually the fans will get over it and I agree he deserves to have a day w/ Miamibut there was a big difference btw Cox and taylor and Cox was only a dolphin for 5 years and his last team before he signed w/ us was the Bears. he had been 3 years removed from Miami when we picked him up off the crap heap.

Back
Top Bottom