Jason Taylor released from Jets | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor released from Jets

So I guess Dan Marino was not the best offensive player in dolphin history since u could say the same about him but oh well

Unlike JT, Marino played well in the playoffs. I recall a playoff game vs the KC Chiefs ( I was there). The Chiefs had arguably the best set of CB's in the league (Ross, Lewis), Derrick Thomas and a physical ball conrol offense with Barry Word and Christian Okoye.
They had a lead going into the 4th quarter and Marino threw a late TD pass to Clayton under very tight coverage.
Marino also had a decent game in the SB (unfortunately no one else did) and threw for over 300yds while under constant pressure and with no running game. I recall a 45-28 win vs the Steelers in the AFC championship game where Marino was dazzling.
I can't recall JT making a single game changing play or sack in any of the Phins playoff games. He was on the field during some of the most embarrasing playoff losses in Phins history. Marino was on those teams too, but he was well past his prime.
I stand by my original post.

old news no one cares. But i just got news that this team really wants him.
trash1-1.jpg

who cares. jason traitor is old news. i will never welcome him back. and will boo my *** off if he is put into the ring of honor. there is a new guy in town and he goes by the name of WAKE!

He can retire with no team, and try his luck in Hollywood. He'll fit right in with the primma donnas, but I doubt many people will be watching anything he is in.

Maybe he will be forced to do a threesome with Terrell Owens and Chad Johnson in fifteen years?

he could always do a few wrestling appearances to make money...it's only slightly less gay than dancing with the stars

Back
Top Bottom