Jason Taylor released from Jets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor released from Jets

Still the best dolphins defensive player in the history of the franchise no matter many hate him on this board. I do love how when Taylor is cut he blows but we need to go out and sign shockey who just got cut. Its all about money

I have the same stance I have with shockey.

I don't think he'll command a lot of money, and he is still good as the situational/rotational pass rusher.

I have the same stance I have with shockey.

I don't think he'll command a lot of money, and he is still good as the situational/rotational pass rusher.

That could be a possibilty. If he can make the team better Im all for it. People expect too much of NFL players, they dont realize that its really just a job and not many people would just wait around at the last minute to have your team say we might resign you when you have a job available for a team that has a good chance to be a playoff team.

It amazes me that some are so butthurt over the fact that JT left. It's a business guys. Miami told him he wasn't wanted, so naturally, he went to the one place where he was wanted. It happened to be the Jets. So what?

Everyone here hates the Jets, and it's unfortunate that he went there, but it's not because he didn't want to be in Miami. He wanted to stay, Parcells didn't want him and said "**** off." It was purely a business decision. JT decided he wasn't ready to retire, so he did the only thing he could do which was sign with the Jets.

i could care less about loyalty...jason taylor was done after last season...the jets figured it out this year...why the hell do i want to bring back a done football player to eat up a roster spot and game snaps

get lost jason taylor...and take washed up penny and these other scrubs with ya

The difference is this is not just a job. The NFL is an entertainment business that needs to tailor to the fans as well as their pockets. Now that he sucks in NY as well, he may be willing to take a pay cut? Why not take that pay cut and stay last year. No, he had to get more money and then he had to betray us with the risk of loosing fan base. In my opinion, he made the wrong choice. It would be different if he spent only 5 years here, but he spent 95% of his career here. He should have stayed and took one for the team. I am tired of this job b.s. That is why there is no loyalty anymore. That is why teams can buy trophies now. Players too worried about money instead of the team.

Oh, and my opinion of the best player on D that we ever had is Zach. He played with more heart than any other player I have ever seen. When his career was done, he didn't go to the pats, he left the division. He is a true champ and deserves to be remembered as a true great. Taylor will not be.

JT still runshis mouth on the Joe Rose showaboutthe 'Phins. As far as I'm concerned he can go to Africa and fist a rhino like he did Ryan that tutu wearing prick!

The difference is this is not just a job. The NFL is an entertainment business that needs to tailor to the fans as well as their pockets. Now that he sucks in NY as well, he may be willing to take a pay cut? Why not take that pay cut and stay last year. No, he had to get more money and then he had to betray us with the risk of loosing fan base. In my opinion, he made the wrong choice. It would be different if he spent only 5 years here, but he spent 95% of his career here. He should have stayed and took one for the team. I am tired of this job b.s. That is why there is no loyalty anymore. That is why teams can buy trophies now. Players too worried about money instead of the team.

Oh, and my opinion of the best player on D that we ever had is Zach. He played with more heart than any other player I have ever seen. When his career was done, he didn't go to the pats, he left the division. He is a true champ and deserves to be remembered as a true great. Taylor will not be.

Well you can believe that Thomas was the best defensive player ever for us and believe me I loved Zach but Taylor is probably a hall of famer at some point while Zach will probably never get his due. I think Zach was very underrated but Taylor is 10th all time in sacks.

No. Not because I think he's a traitor and all that garbage but because he's ancient now and should just retire.

Well you can believe that Thomas was the best defensive player ever for us and believe me I loved Zach but Taylor is probably a hall of famer at some point while Zach will probably never get his due. I think Zach was very underrated but Taylor is 10th all time in sacks.

Zach is a hall of fame LB. He led the team in tackles most of his career. Sacks aren't everything.

More pro bowl selections than Jason as well.

More tackles than any linebacker currently in the Hall of Fame. Pretty good stat!!

We don't need him.

Wake >>>>>>> JT
Misi >> JT

Let that traitor fade into irrelavency.

Back
Top Bottom