Jason Taylor's 5 best young pass rushers in the NFL | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor's 5 best young pass rushers in the NFL

Aldon Smith.

Nickel package rass rusher. 15 ****ing sacks.

Dude is the best young pass rusher period.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

But being in a 4-3 i expect Wake to have a career year in terms of sacks

Agree with ck best young is stretching it but I guess in terms of NFl years he is young. Really like Pierre .

JPP is number one and its not even close.
Stats from last year would undoubtedly agree with you.

Jason Pierre Paul: 86 tackles, 16.5 sacks

Cam Wake: 42 tackles, 8.5 sacks

I'm extremely biased, clearly, but I also happen to think Cam is past due for a monster breakout season. And if it occurs, not only are we looking at eclipsing JPP's numbers, but we would be seeing Jared Allen[type] production. I'm talking 20+ sacks. Realistically though, many factors outside of Cam's control would have to go right (e.g. Olivier Vernon becoming a beast, better overall D play, a playoff run).

JPP may have more upside too, dude is only 23, yet, Cam's motor, the strength he's able to generate coming off the ball, and his power leverage getting under pads is second to none. Yes he's 30 years old, but Wake smash is just entering his prime, and you don't wanna make him angry....you won't like him when he's angry.

Back
Top Bottom