Javonte Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Javonte Williams

Pandarilla

Active Roster
Reaction score
That two back system in NC reminds me of Ronnie and Cadillac at Auburn...

He should be taken right after Najee from what I've seen so far of the bigger backs. Catches well, too...Kid needs a solid look, could be best back in the draft.

I don't know if I've ever seen so many broken tackles in a reel before. He may not have top flight speed but his burst is incredible and I'm seeing him do it all.

Imagine if we...

Take Sewell at #3

Trade up for Smith, Chase, or Waddle ...or hell even Pitts - (maybe #18, #50, and something late?)

And sit at #36 and snag this RB...

The scenario possibilities this year are even better than last year...the lead up to the draft is going to kill me.

Last edited:
Dude is a beast and I would not care if we drafted him ahead of my other two favorites. Maybe three.

For the record, I'm not a Chuba Hubbard fan.

I would like to recommend watching the center action in this video. There were 2 of them but 68 really did some exceptional work.

I have been on the Javonte Williams train for a while now.

He attacks would be tacklers like it is personal.

Would love to see him on the board when the Fins are using the later of the 2 second rounders.

I have been on the Javonte Williams train for a while now.

He attacks would be tacklers like it is personal.

Would love to see him on the board when the Fins are using the later of the 2 second rounders.

Seconded.

I posted a link to an article in another Javonte thread a while back. It is personal for him. He was under recruited coming out of college, considered too small for a LB.

So now he’s a RB that runs exactly like you’d figure a pissed off, disrespected LB would.

IDK if he has a shot to reach #50 or not. So I’d be completely ok if MIA took Najee or Javonte at #36. Early predictions doesn’t make it seem likely Najee reaches #36, so Javonte would be my guy there. Even over Etienne if he was available there too.

His yards after contact are amazing! And it doesn’t look like he slows down as the game goes on. I’d be thrilled to have this guy in our backfield.

Back
Top Bottom