jay expects to play monday night | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

jay expects to play monday night

Ya I just saw that.
SWEEEEET!!!! Sooo glad we don't have to go back to Griese. Now if or O-line shows up we'll be in good shape!

who really cares.....after Sunday all we have left is a hurt qb that sucks and a drunk qb that also sucks.
Looking forward......(kinda) to next season.

DOes it really matter if Fiedler or Griese play?

Neither one will get it done.

yup, regardless if me or you is in there at QB we are going to get murdered....our offensive lineman are as good as blow up dolls and now that fiedler wasted his 3 long ball completions all in one game against the cowboys we'll never see another one....thats it.....fiedler gets about 3 long completions a year....they're already all used up...apparently his interception tank is full though....so i would expect that to unload shortly!

Originally posted by Dolphins_34
who really cares.....after Sunday all we have left is a hurt qb that sucks and a drunk qb that also sucks.

:lol:

Originally posted by Dolphins_34
are you a dolphin fan or what! i think the "or what comes in first!":tongue:

Big deal. Ill take Griese over a hurt Fiedler. Im mean a healthy Fiedler had 2 picks and 2 fumbles last week. Cant wait to see his numbers this week.

Originally posted by dolfan06
are you a dolphin fan or what! i think the "or what comes in first!":tongue:

I bleed the stuff man! I'm just sick of it all!
Since Dan we have not had a QB! Jay WHO????
We still have a great D and an amazing secondary and a great running back who can't run thru our O-line!
Tell me you aren't lifeless hoping we may catch a break and make the playoffs!
Sick of the some ole every year song and dance thats all.
By the way I will be in the Cold Buffalo Abyss next weekend screaming my head off better hope they can atleast beat the Bills in the Freezing cold! I will always love the fish. I just hope one day they get some heart and become a contender!
Go Dolphins!

Originally posted by FinaticPatch
Big deal. Ill take Griese over a hurt Fiedler. Im mean a healthy Fiedler had 2 picks and 2 fumbles last week. Cant wait to see his numbers this week.
take him please, as far away from this team as possible!:tongue:

No to Griese! You guys digust me, you shouldnt look forward to next year until you are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs (except if you are the Tampa Bay Bucs, who are still haning in there mathematically :lol: )

Originally posted by FinaticPatch

And a healthy Griese hadn't played as good as a healthy Fiedler did on Thanksgiving all seaosn so what's your point.

Originally posted by F150&Dolfan

And a healthy Griese hadn't played as good as a healthy Fiedler did on Thanksgiving all seaosn so what's your point.

I think the point is we all have to hold our breath wondering if we get Dr. Jayckle or Mr. Fiedler every time, especially in big games.

This is true whether we have Marino, Griese or Lucas on the bench.

Griese still has a higher QB rating for the year. I guess you forgot about the charger game too. Dont give me it that but its the chargers, what did Jay do against the Jags 1 fumble 2 int's.

Back
Top Bottom