jay expects to play monday night | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

jay expects to play monday night

O wait no Jay is 4 thats right 4 points higher for the season what a huge upgrade. We have given him 3 years and shown us nothing. Griese only had 4 games 3 of which were against playoff teams. Doesn't give me a good indicator of what he could really do in this offense. Fiedler had had his shot lets give someone else a chance.

Originally posted by FinaticPatch
Griese still has a higher QB rating for the year. I guess you forgot about the charger game too. Dont give me it that but its the chargers, what did Jay do against the Jags 1 fumble 2 int's.
i am not a jay supporter nor am i taking up for him but the jags defense is much better than san diego.

The Chargers Defensive unit makes the Jags look like the 85 Bears!

Originally posted by Total-Revamping
yup, regardless if me or you is in there at QB we are going to get murdered....our offensive lineman are as good as blow up dolls and now that fiedler wasted his 3 long ball completions all in one game against the cowboys we'll never see another one....thats it.....fiedler gets about 3 long completions a year....they're already all used up...apparently his interception tank is full though....so i would expect that to unload shortly!

:bry: :bry: :bry: :bry:

Griese still has a higher QB rating for the year. I guess you forgot about the charger game too. Dont give me it that but its the chargers, what did Jay do against the Jags 1 fumble 2 int's.
and what did jay do in the redskins game? saved brians a$$ thats what!

and what did he do in dallas? just a 156.0 QB rating thats all. can't find fault anybody when they have to play in lousy weather conditions!:tongue:

I look at it like this, Jay's career with Miami depends on the last 3 games, if he performs, keep him, if he has 1 td 2-3 int games 100 yds, etc then we have to get rid of him. we dont have all eternity to wait for him to get better with this great defense

since he hurt his hand he has been mediocore, we need above avg not avg.

if he looses these last games i say dump him, he has great heart and all but we need someone to win, get rid of brian and J if we bomb this year and go after a qb and o-line

Originally posted by dolphinsrok
I look at it like this, Jay's career with Miami depends on the last 3 games, if he performs, keep him, if he has 1 td 2-3 int games 100 yds, etc then we have to get rid of him. we dont have all eternity to wait for him to get better with this great defense

since he hurt his hand he has been mediocore, we need above avg not avg.

if he looses these last games i say dump him, he has great heart and all but we need someone to win, get rid of brian and J if we bomb this year and go after a qb and o-line

and on top of it now he's injury prone, you know that knee will come back next year

O wait no Jay is 4 thats right 4 points higher for the season what a huge upgrade. We have given him 3 years and shown us nothing. Griese only had 4 games 3 of which were against playoff teams. Doesn't give me a good indicator of what he could really do in this offense. Fiedler had had his shot lets give someone else a chance.

Say this when the team is out of playoff contention or when we're in the offseason, and I think a lot of us may well agree with you. When the team is in the hunt, the guy who gives the team the best chance of winning has to play. That man is Fiedler, and you're just kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

You can tell me that Brian didn't get a fair shake, but that Redskins game is the very definition of a fair shake. The two of them played with the same personnel on the same night against the same team.

Brian can absoultely come back next year to compete for the starting job if his price is right. That goes for Jay and just about any other QB in the league...

Originally posted by Jimmy James

Say this when the team is out of playoff contention or when we're in the offseason, and I think a lot of us may well agree with you. When the team is in the hunt, the guy who gives the team the best chance of winning has to play. That man is Fiedler, and you're just kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

You can tell me that Brian didn't get a fair shake, but that Redskins game is the very definition of a fair shake. The two of them played with the same personnel on the same night against the same team.

Brian can absoultely come back next year to compete for the starting job if his price is right. That goes for Jay and just about any other QB in the league...
he's not the best in the league by a long shot, but jay is the best choice for this team!;)

Yes he is. Jay will be the QB to take this team to the promise land, If we ever get there. I have said it before and I will say it again.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Yes he is. Jay will be the QB to take this team to the promise land, If we ever get there. I have said it before and I will say it again.

Is your promised land a #1 overall draft pick perhaps???

Originally posted by Prime Time
you could see it in the washington game, the whole team seemed to play better, thus a comeback win. in dallas he looked exceptional.

he had a bad game against NE, but the play calling was different too!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan06
he's not the best in the league by a long shot, but jay is the best choice for this team!;)

We'll see about that for next year, but that's where I absolutely stand for the rest of this year. If we get to time that doesn't matter and the powers that be want to experiment, that's fine by me. As to next year, this team is need of a QB competition with a winner declared. May the best man win...

Back
Top Bottom