Jay Fiedler - 126.62 QB rating | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Fiedler - 126.62 QB rating

GEEZ,
There will never be an end to this.
You guys get so ruffled carrying his flag.
It's funny.

Yes I have a hard time dealing with reality.
Why can't any of you guys just have a damn debate without freaking out.

Yes he now has a 120 QB rating.....
I see your logic
Let's call Canton!

Freaking out?

... I suggest you re-think your stance, because anyone who can sit there and question a QB on the day he had a 120+ QB rating with 3 TD's is obviously having a freak fest, with cheese and fries.

Please let's debate, give me the logical and hard evidence that proves Fiedler is not a good starting NFL QB.

It seems to me you want your opinion of Fiedler to be fact, even though the actual FACTS/reality disprove such an opinion, and they have for quite some time.

OK now you're putting words in my mouth. No where did I even imply Fiedler was a HOF QB. I think I can now see what the problem is, you read/see what you want to see.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Trekbiz
GEEZ,
There will never be an end to this.
You guys get so ruffled carrying his flag.
It's funny.

Yes I have a hard time dealing with reality.
Why can't any of you guys just have a damn debate without freaking out.

Yes he now has a 120 QB rating.....
I see your logic
Let's call Canton!

LOL, this is too much.

Let's call Chan Gailey a fantastic O coordinator too since he led us to 11-5 seasons.

Hell David Woodley was a great QB too since we went to a Super Bowl with him.

Hmmmmmmm?

... I didn't even type Gailey's name, what are you talking about now?

What would Woodley have to do with Fiedler? I'm sorry I'm having some trouble following where you're going with this.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Trekbiz
LOL, this is too much.

Let's call Chan Gailey a fantastic O coordinator too since he led us to 11-5 seasons.

Hell David Woodley was a great QB too since we went to a Super Bowl with him.

Re: sorry to be the bad guy, but............

Originally posted by clayton83
jay threw 2 pics. both weere dropped.

some great things for sure in this game, but some bad also.

the good? norv's knock 'em out playcalling. ricky running hard. chambers looking like the real mccoy, [if fiedler would quit missing him]. mcmichael is one bad mutha [shut yo mouth]!!

the bad? our defense isn't looking good. had this been the jets, we would have been in big poop. they almost had a nother huge over the middle pass play at the beginning. they converted a lot of big 3rd downs. why they didn't pick on fletcher is beyond me. he let one guy get open long, then had that interfearance penalty when he was gonna get beat again. should have had more sacks. they held a lot, but we missed alot to. very shoddy tackling in this one.

can't argue with points. but this was detroit folks. and we should put a hurting on those kind of teams. if we can do this to the jets, and the colts, and the bears, etc...... then we have something. we have a lot to prove, and a long season ahead, but frankly, our defense is a concerne right now.

Nice, you speak true logic. Well put Clayton.

:monkey: on the jets!!

Trekbiz, who do you like at Q.B.? Drunkenmiller? Cade? or should we put out an all points bulletin for John Stofa? What will you say when Jay is in the pro bowl this year?

First and most importantly, I'd like to say that Fiedler had a great game against the Lions. He brought his barrel of whup ass to the game just like everyone else...so don't take that away from him.

In this offense and particularly this game, reminds me more of what Norv did in Dallas with Emmitt, Aikman, Irvin and Novacek.

Yes, Fiedler may be a couple notches under what Aikman was in his prime.....BUT he is able to get it done.
The gross difference between Aikman and Fiedler is deep ball accuracy. Fiedler doesn't seem to be able to throw a deep ball accurately on a consistent basis....where Aikman was very accurate with his.

Overall, GREAT job, and hell of a game!!

Thats the thing (what many ppl are pointing out)...Lucas would HIT those recievers .... I have never been a total Fiedler basher and support him, but Lucas has a better arm.

But manoman 126.62 ??????? Was that the highest of the week does anyone know ?

Most plays that should be picks are dropped. It just happens, he did not throw 2 picks, he threw none.

You guys win....... Peace

Let's just say we now have an offense to be excited about, regardless of who we think the strong and weak pieces of it are.

Go Fins!

I like your signature trekbiz. There are so many assholes here but there are also many nice people, but I still want to get out of this ****hole when HS is over.

Muck my friend I would of lost it. I wish I could make you a copy and send it to you. That's all I am watching all week. It's a beautiful thing to see how N. Turner just sets every play up by the following play. And play such a great Chess Game with DC'sI ****ING LOVE THE DOLHINS. I am heading to church Sunday and just thank him for N. Turner.

Originally posted by Phinnish
Thats the thing (what many ppl are pointing out)...Lucas would HIT those recievers .... I have never been a total Fiedler basher and support him, but Lucas has a better arm.

But manoman 126.62 ??????? Was that the highest of the week does anyone know ?

Being a good QB doesn't mean having the best arm(FOr that matter where Ryan leaf?).Is not just arm strenght what makes a good qb.....-IMO-Montana was the best qb and his arm strenght was nothing to rave about....

Back
Top Bottom