Jay Fiedler - 126.62 QB rating | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Fiedler - 126.62 QB rating

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I like your signature trekbiz. There are so many assholes here but there are also many nice people, but I still want to get out of this ****hole when HS is over.

Hey, nothing ever applies to EVERYBODY.
I know NY has nice people.
NY isn't unique in having rude people either. There are people from here that are almost as bad. NY just seems to have the highest percentage of ***holes. That they excel at being ***holes well above ***holes from other places. NY ***holes are professionals in their field!

As for you IceBlizzard come on down. We need to start an exchange of the NY'ers we have for more NY'ers like yourself! :D

Well, getting back to the topic at hand:

Fiedler's rating is now an NFL leading 123.8! Hopefully he can keep it up on Sunday!

Fiedler could throw for 300 yards and 3 TD's with a 100 passer rating, and some people on the board will still complain that his passer rating dropped 23 points from the previous two weeks.

Until he makes the pro bowl, wins a super bowl or wins the league MVP, we will have to put up with jeers from the cynics of the world. But let them jeer, they are entitled to their opinion... I just hope that all the boo birds come clean and admit they were incorrect when Jay proves em all wrong...

Come on Jay!!!! :cool:

Question: Why does the St. Johns river flow north? Because the New York Jets SUCK.

Bottom line..would you guys who don't like Fielder rather have Kordell Stewart, Ferrell, Brad Johnson, Redman, or any of Washington's Redskin QB's other than Ramsey..Be thankful for what you have..at least he can scambe..Dano couldn't..and we were out so many times because of it...at least Jay keeps a drive going with his feet...I quarantee you we wouldn't have been 11-5 the past two season with Dan at QB..

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Bottom line..would you guys who don't like Fielder rather have Kordell Stewart, Ferrell, Brad Johnson, Redman, or any of Washington's Redskin QB's other than Ramsey..Be thankful for what you have..at least he can scambe..Dano couldn't..and we were out so many times because of it...at least Jay keeps a drive going with his feet...I quarantee you we wouldn't have been 11-5 the past two season with Dan at QB..

100% agreed.

Think about it this way.

Fiedler is the 3rd best Dolphin QB of all time. Not too shabby eh?

[..Dano couldn't..and we were out so many times because of it...at least Jay keeps a drive going with his feet...I quarantee you we wouldn't have been 11-5 the past two season with Dan at QB.. [/B]

Man do times change!
We won MOST of those games by defense NOT offense.
Damn man.
You're right Fiedler would have done more than Marino for the Fins. Damn the day we ever drafted him!

This is not my area of expertise but don't you think that Dan's contract would have eaten more cap space than Jay's and therefore there would have been less talent than at other positions?

Back
Top Bottom