Jay Fiedler was Just Over MY HOUSE!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Fiedler was Just Over MY HOUSE!!!!

SJ2100

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Nobody is gonna believe this but Jay Fiedler just had dinner at my house. My parents won something at an auction, and I thought my family was coming over for my Aunt's birthday, but then teh doorbell rang and Fiedler was there with his girlfriend/wife?? Jennifer...

We asked him bout some stuff like Griese, Moore, etc...

No comments on Griese really besides that he is confident in Sage.

He hasn't seen Moore or Knight really play yet in practice so he does not know what to think.

He is more comfortable with McKnight than Thompson, but that is just cuz theyve been together longer.

He honestly does not know if we are getting Oronde Gadsden back, but he would like him back.

His favortie target is Chambers.

Thats all I could get before my family switched the topic, but it was just really cool that Fiedler was in MY HOUSE!!! I even beat him in PIG and caught a pass from him!

Thats it, just reporting some stuff...

I dont know..it was through my school because his agent's daughter, Ellie Levy I think, goes to my school...but she has cystic fibrosis so Jay's charity is for her and he does some fund raisers through the school.

Congrats. You should have invited all of your friend at FinHeaven over.:D Then again, some wouldn't have been so nice to him.Congrats again.

Originally posted by SJ2100
I dont know..it was through my school because his agent's daughter, Ellie Levy I think, goes to my school...but she has cystic fibrosis so Jay's charity is for her and he does some fund raisers through the school.

What school do you attend?

Yeah what school, so I can transfer on over there.

Did you get an autograph or a picture with Jay, you got to have some memories from this besides your head, now if you go to a game and see him say you ate dinner at my house let me get in the locker room.

Oh yeah, is he bigger then he looks on field? Just wondering.

Seems kinda like a small guy.

That must have been awesome to have a Dolphins player in your house! I wonder what you talked about with Fiedler besides football. It must have been incredible to spend time with him.

We got some pics and autographs...I will try to post a pic on the site if they were digital.

Jay definitly was much bigger than I thought he would be..I am about 6'2" and he was an inch or two taller than me..and he seemed to be in the 220 lbs mold..big guy, very smart

We talked about colleges, cuz my cousin is down from college, about teh Heat, including Alonzo's situation, a few other things...

I am still kinda in shock now..if anyone has questions or anything maybe I can help you out 2morow when I start remembering things, I am still kinda amazed right now

Man I hope you thought to take a picture of his girlfriend. If so please post it ...... I hear she's a real Hottie!... you lucky bum.:tongue:

You caught a pass from Jay, that is awesome, hopefully next year you can say I caught a pass form this year's SB MVP.

Back
Top Bottom