Jay Fiedler was Just Over MY HOUSE!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Fiedler was Just Over MY HOUSE!!!!

Originally posted by justafan
What was for dinner? Lobster and Pork?

What is that suppose to mean?

Oliver...

The lobster and pork comment is supposed to be a jab at the fact that Fiedler is Jewish, for many Jews follow the teaching against the consumption of pork and shellfish. I think the person who wrote this was trying to be funny. I'm not sure he/she was successful.

Just what you would expect from a Jills fan that does'nt have anything better to do then hang out at his teams Nemesis board.

Justafans remark was not only unfunny but outright offensive and shows what a narrow-minded moron he is. Anyone of the Jewish faith would find this thinley veiled comment anti-semetic. Hey Justafan, Jay Fiedler is of the Jewish faith, does this bother you. If so then shove a matzo ball up your ***. I've always thought you were a clown, this confirms it.

anywayz...miami has the best players on their team...not playing wise either. im saying community wise. our players never get in trouble and never do wrong. i think our team helps out the community the most and all have great characters. im proud to be a miami fan.

Nice of the guy to be polite and visit,gracious guest.This fan though Fiedler would be busy getting into multiple homicide get away schemes at bars in the superbowl town....oh wait that is Ray Lewis...

Originally posted by DannyNoonan
The lobster and pork comment is supposed to be a jab at the fact that Fiedler is Jewish, for many Jews follow the teaching against the consumption of pork and shellfish. I think the person who wrote this was trying to be funny. I'm not sure he/she was successful.

Yes, that was also my 1st thought. I do not believe he was attempting to be funny. But that's neither here nor there.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Flipper34
anywayz...miami has the best players on their team...not playing wise either. im saying community wise. our players never get in trouble and never do wrong. i think our team helps out the community the most and all have great characters. im proud to be a miami fan.

I wouldn't go that far. Do Derrick Rodgers and Cecil Collins ring any bells?

Originally posted by Oliver

Yes, that was also my 1st thought. I do not believe he was attempting to be funny. But that's neither here nor there.

Oliver...
Guys please just ignore him. Let him stew in his own idiocy.

Fiedler's Fiends will be the new end zone group of rowdies , they will sport the full hasid look and don traditional hats and beards... sureley there are some rowdy get tanked up Jews that dont take any BS comments like that in town who will represent the wild side of the otherwise stoic community group.

J/K, if you cant have fun with it why post, dont let those kinds take over, have fun and ignore the haters...

Sorry I couldn't get on last night....
No menton of Tolver, because when he said he has barely thrown to Thompson, I assumed he has barely thrown to Tolver..

The charity is run through Miami Country Day School for those who were interested. Thanks for the support. Just wanted to share the moment with the board

Originally posted by brofin
Man I hope you thought to take a picture of his girlfriend. If so please post it ...... I hear she's a real Hottie!... you lucky bum.:tongue:

Which proves the theory that some women will date anyone because they are an Athlete....cause he's a DOG.

But that's really cool and kinda mean that your parents didn't tell you ahead of time ;)

Back
Top Bottom