Jay Fiedler was Just Over MY HOUSE!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Fiedler was Just Over MY HOUSE!!!!

Originally posted by SJ2100

His favortie target is Chambers.

Okay, I'll go tell my brother that Jay likes throwing to him best, so getting 80 catches isn't a stretch. What you didn't know? Sean Chambers son! :D

j/k..

Anyways, that's really great for you. It must of been a really great experience and something you can tell your family about one day.

Did he mention Tolver?

that's real cool. I'm sure you'll never forget that. I'd rather have Ozzy coming over for dinner but I'm worry that he'd have all those dogs and cats with him...lol

That's really awesome. People have said that he's a very down-to-earth kind of guy. Not at all pretentious or conceited.

Why the heck didnt you log on while he was there and show him what we post about him!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

J/K...congrats man, hard to believe but I will give you the benefit of the doubt...lucky bastard. ;)

Did you ask him why he doesn't have some kind of operation to fix his dumbo ears?

You caught a pass from him? How fast do you run the 40? Are you available this fall? It seems you've accomplished something McKnight has a problem with.

Originally posted by ScrappyDew
You caught a pass from him? How fast do you run the 40? Are you available this fall? It seems you've accomplished something McKnight has a problem with.

That's very COLD:lol: BTW...McKnight didn't have that many problems catching the ball last year..and he only missed a hand full the year before..but they were big misses...Too bad..caused him and us a lot of mental stress..

Originally posted by brofin
Man I hope you thought to take a picture of his girlfriend. If so please post it ...... I hear she's a real Hottie!... you lucky bum.:tongue:

Dude he just said Jay's like 6'2 and 220 and a professional football player, would YOU have the moxie to do that? :lol:

I'd try to be sneaky about it.... have them pose together and then adjust the camera to get the better half. It would take some Moxie?:lol: " A players gota play"

Congrats!!!!

That is very cool. To have a member of the Best Damn Football team in the World in your HOUSE. I hope the fund raiser worked out. It is so cool how the Phins overall help out with various things. Most NFL teams do a lot of work. These guys build homes for people in the blazing Miami heat. When they could be out chillin on a white sandy beach with crystal clear waters....lol.

Good Role Model ~ Jay Fiedler ~ Work Hard & Never Go Short On Your Goals.

I may not think he is the best QB for the Phins. He is still a good football player and a good guy it seems.

WOW, that's cool, that's almost like having a real NFL QB in your house.

Back
Top Bottom