Jay Fiedler Welcomes Josh Rosen To Miami

Brad528

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Man this is what our franchise has gone to .Jay is our representative on national TV . Smh. While I respect him as a player and a man I just don't see how this is a story on tmz or why . An average QB who did nothing years ago still has a voice and platform when it comes to the dolphin's

circumstances

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Man this is what our franchise has gone to .Jay is our representative on national TV . Smh. While I respect him as a player and a man I just don't see how this is a story on tmz or why . An average QB who did nothing years ago still has a voice and platform when it comes to the dolphin's
Lol.

I don't think TMZ digging up Jay Fiedler to comment on our new QB (thinking they're the same religion) is any indication of the State of the Franchise.

meatpardle

Active Roster
Reaction score
Average yes, but did nothing? The “Jay Fiedler has ice running through his veins” game against the Colts is still our last playoff victory.

CedarPhin

King of the Winter Carnival
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Still think his injury in 2002 probably cost us a legit Super Bowl run (That and Wanny’s lack of a ballsack).
That game against Denver was awesome that year, too bad it cost us Fiedler and Chambers for extended time. Gadsden and his glass toe didn't help matters either.

Top Bottom