Jay Fiedler Welcomes Josh Rosen To Miami

Perfect23

Starter
Reaction score
Blast from the past

Brad528

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Man this is what our franchise has gone to .Jay is our representative on national TV . Smh. While I respect him as a player and a man I just don't see how this is a story on tmz or why . An average QB who did nothing years ago still has a voice and platform when it comes to the dolphin's

circumstances

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Man this is what our franchise has gone to .Jay is our representative on national TV . Smh. While I respect him as a player and a man I just don't see how this is a story on tmz or why . An average QB who did nothing years ago still has a voice and platform when it comes to the dolphin's
Lol.

I don't think TMZ digging up Jay Fiedler to comment on our new QB (thinking they're the same religion) is any indication of the State of the Franchise.

meatpardle

Second String
Reaction score
Average yes, but did nothing? The “Jay Fiedler has ice running through his veins” game against the Colts is still our last playoff victory.

John813

Second String
Reaction score
Never thought after all these years I would look back and say I miss Fiedler.
Was tough to see a guy like Marino throw the ball effortlessly to Feidler who had a noodle arm, but, he gave it his all.

Top Bottom