• Jays good & can take us to SB

Votes: 63 52.9%
  • Jays good but needs to be replaced

Votes: 20 16.8%

• Total voters

phinfan_1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Since theres been so much talk about Jay on this board lately I'd like see how the majority feel.

we can and will go very far with him as our qb, he will win alot of games for us this year. look, mcnair is a great qb and even he threw a int on the same pass attempt that jay tried against the texans. mcnairs int went for a td tho

I saw Patrick Ramsey over throw a wide open L.Coles from 2 yards out with the game on the line....Sh*t happens!....Jay gets it done more often than not and that's not a bad deal.

From what I've seen thus far Jay is below avg. I would like to see someone else get a chance. Jay did nothing against the Giants he had two weeks to watch film and learn the Giants weaknesses and still tryed to throw three INT's I dont understand why Dave is going to wait for Jay to lose games. With Ricky as a back and Konrad as a fullback,...Chambers,Thompson,McKnight,McMichele as receivers there is no reason we should struggle to score points plus Norv Turnner as our OC what is the one player that ties all these people together? Jay!!! LET SOMEONE ELSE PLAY!

I know Jay dosen't make the best throws all the time, but I recall many dropped passes by some players in the Giants game. Just cause we have a plethera of players that are good dosen't mean you can just blame Jay. He might make mistakes but he usually makes up for those mistakes at some point to win a game. Don't be so harsh cause no one could take us to the SB but him. You all thought lucas would be a great replacement, look how that turned out

Rickykicks, Bravo!!! Outstanding post, but these peoplecan't handle the truth.

Jay is good and can be a SB QB. However, if we go to the SB, he most likely won't be the reason why.

where is 'jay is aight' in the poll, that's my accessment

At this point there are about 16 votes. The only two categories with zero votes are Jay stinks and needs to go now and Jay is great. These are the extreme answers that you usually get right after a game, but as with many extremes they are wrong. It is heartening to see that most posters on this board recognize that JF is neither the greatest nor the worst QB out there. (Of course by the time I finish my slow *** typing the extremists will have shown up and demonstrated their lack of intelligence.)

Originally posted by rafael
At this point there are about 16 votes. The only two categories with zero votes are Jay stinks and needs to go now and Jay is great. These are the extreme answers that you usually get right after a game, but as with many extremes they are wrong. It is heartening to see that most posters on this board recognize that JF is neither the greatest nor the worst QB out there. (Of course by the time I finish my slow *** typing the extremists will have shown up and demonstrated their lack of intelligence.)

Just wait until someone "special to our hearts" will vote....

:lol:

Jay is the best QB for miami since the QB BEFORE Marino. There, I said it.

There should have been an option, "Great and will take us to the SB."

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
From what I've seen thus far Jay is below avg. I would like to see someone else get a chance. Jay did nothing against the Giants he had two weeks to watch film and learn the Giants weaknesses and still tryed to throw three INT's I dont understand why Dave is going to wait for Jay to lose games. With Ricky as a back and Konrad as a fullback,...Chambers,Thompson,McKnight,McMichele as receivers there is no reason we should struggle to score points plus Norv Turnner as our OC what is the one player that ties all these people together? Jay!!! LET SOMEONE ELSE PLAY!

WHO'S BETTER FIEDLER OR KERRY COLLINS? WHO WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE AS YOUR STARTING QB? BOTH QB'S HAD 2 WEEKS TO PREPARE. ONE QB ALMOST** THREW 3 INT'S AND ANOTHER QB DID*** THROW INT'S. :lol:

NOW I'M NOT SAYING JAY IS BETTER BY ANY MEANS, BUT LOOK WHO WON THE GAME. THIS ALMOST THREW A PIC GARBAGE IS NONSENSE. LETS TALK ABOUT FACTS AND WHAT HAPPEN, AND THE FACTS ARE JAY HAD 0 INTS AGAINST THE GAINTS AND PLAYED WELL ENOUGH TO WIN THE GAME.

ALL DOLPHIN FANS KNOW WE DON'T NEED A QB WITH 3OO YARDS PASSING BECAUSE WE HAVE THE DREADLOCK DEMON AND A STELLAR DEFENSE. WE DONT' HAVE THE RECIEVERS THAT GET OPEN TO HAVE 300 YARD PASSING GAMES BACK 2 BACK LIKE THAT. :eat:

Back
Top Bottom