Votes: 20 16.8%
  • Jays good & can take us to SB

Votes: 63 52.9%
  • Jays good but needs to be replaced

Votes: 20 16.8%

• Total voters
Re: Re: Re: Jay Fiedler?

Originally posted by dolfan06
:chuckle: i cannot tell a lie, 984 did!!

984 please tell us this is a simple mistake! :tongue:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Jay Fiedler?

Originally posted by Ozzy

984 please tell us this is a simple mistake! :tongue:
i was just kidding. i don't know if he did or not, i just know he idolized jay!:rolleyes:

This is a ridicous poll, since no one on this board makes that decision. Plus Jay's our QB, like it or not, this is a waste, even if it's just to see what people on this board thinks...It matters not..so give it a break and either root for our current team or resign until we change QB's. But while he's qbing us, I'm behind him...if the coaches decide to make a change I'll be behind that person too. I hope we don't change to Greise is all, it'll just make it harder for me to get behind him,,,but I'm a phin fan first and personal likes about players is secondary....I want the team to win, and that's with who ever is on the field....We're 3-1 and in first place and we have a stupid poll like this on the board...go figure.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jay Fiedler?

Originally posted by dolfan06
i was just kidding. i don't know if he did or not, i just know he idolized jay!:rolleyes:

I could tell you were ;)

Thats why i stuck my tongue out at him. :D

Jay Fiedler will keep games close which is good and bad. I just hope Fiedler doesn't screw up because I'm rooting for Griese then, experienced or inexperienced.

Originally posted by justafan

I do worry about my own team, doesn't mean I can't argue w/ your opinions regarding your team.

Well next time, try making sense.

Oliver...

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
This is a ridicous poll, since no one on this board makes that decision. Plus Jay's our QB, like it or not, this is a waste, even if it's just to see what people on this board thinks...It matters not..so give it a break and either root for our current team or resign until we change QB's. But while he's qbing us, I'm behind him...if the coaches decide to make a change I'll be behind that person too. I hope we don't change to Greise is all, it'll just make it harder for me to get behind him,,,but I'm a phin fan first and personal likes about players is secondary....I want the team to win, and that's with who ever is on the field....We're 3-1 and in first place and we have a stupid poll like this on the board...go figure.

You are probably right. but we are all behing Jay whether we like him or not. That's why we're here, because we're Fin fans.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
:up: :www:

Back
Top Bottom