• Jays good but can't take us to SB

Votes: 20 16.8%
  • Jays good & can take us to SB

Votes: 63 52.9%
  • Jays good but needs to be replaced

Votes: 20 16.8%

• Total voters
Better open YOUR eyes and look at the poll here

This board is in no way indicative of how the majority of fans feel. JF is a bad joke in S Fl and among the rest of the NFL fans as well.

The tide is turning now so enjoy yourself while you can. Pretty soon you guys are gonna be very quiet.

A couple yrs ago ppl here would have voted "yes" for Fletch as well, meanwhile the fans of S Fl hated him. Same exact situation.

And I'll tell you another thing Infin. You got no business running your mouth about my actions when you have posted CRAP like this:

If we ultimately fail to reach our expected heights this year because of Jay Fiedler, it won't be all bad. A little part, way deep inside of me is going to be glowing brightly with happiness at the thought of the misery it brings to JS's heart.

Some fan you are if that's the way you feel. Thanks for summing up the creed of the Jay Faithful though.

Originally posted by jetssuckSr

Infin:

As you can see there are ppl that agree with what I've said so get off your high horse and quit making these ridiculous assumptions that I care about anything else other than the good of my favorite team. I'm here to discuss football and if you have nothing to say on the matter then keep the personal crap to yourself and just stay out of the way while the rest of us debate.

Thanks

JS

yeah.... ridiculous assumptions :rolleyes:

The tide is turning now so enjoy yourself while you can. Pretty soon you guys are gonna be very quiet.
...hmmmm

this is ridiculous I am not per se calling anyone a moron. But you hate fiedler so bad that if any one says anything good about Jay, you go off on your tirade of how Jay lost this, jay lost us that. We use other qbs since you think every qb is better than Jay. You make statements that Jay suks because he misses receivers, floats balls, throws ints. We point out every qb does. You rpoceed to make the same point again, so we use examples. You then have no answer, so you say we resort to this and reach for that. It is called sidestepping the issue. If you think all these qbs are better than Jay, why would you not think that that Jay will aslo make these mistakes and it is acceptable for these others but not Jay? The point is these guys are better than Jay, not frerrotte, but Culppepper and Favre, etc, but they force passes, nmake bad throws the same as Jay does. So why do you think that Jay wouldnt? All qbs have bad passes and bad decisions, it is going to happen. Who gives a crap if it happens when someone has attempted 50 passes or 5, a bad decision is a bad decision, an int is an int. What does one throw have to do with another? If favre throws a deep completion and misses the next, how are those related? If Culppepper throws a pass into double coverage that should never been thrown, it is somehow a good decsion because he made a completion the last play? And dont give me because they come back and win, they lead their team back to victories, cause Jay has done the same thing. I have argued this and have provided proof in the past and will rehash it again if you like. You dont like Jay, fine, more power to you. Can we upgrade? yes, That still doesnt mean Jay cannot win, it means he isnt the best. Stop acting like your opinions are superior to others and maybe it will be respected.

:clap:

No one is afraid of competition for Jay Fielder....As soon as another QB comes in and proves that they are better than Jay then, Jay will be replaced. It's as simple as that. He's our QB and constantly bashing him is not going to change that....If you could put your brain power into figuring out ways that we can win WITH Jay, I would be very interested in reading your opinion but, if you do nothing but, constantly bash him and give him no credit or whatsoever, your credibility is suspect at best.

Add something positive about Jay every now and then and you won't be treated like so many bills and jets fans. There ARE positives about the man. Recognize this fact and try some constructive criticism and not, just criticism.

Originally posted by rickeyrunsover
this is ridiculous I am not per se calling anyone a moron. But you hate fiedler so bad that if any one says anything good about Jay, you go off on your tirade of how Jay lost this, jay lost us that. We use other qbs since you think every qb is better than Jay. You make statements that Jay suks because he misses receivers, floats balls, throws ints. We point out every qb does. You rpoceed to make the same point again, so we use examples. You then have no answer, so you say we resort to this and reach for that. It is called sidestepping the issue. If you think all these qbs are better than Jay, why would you not think that that Jay will aslo make these mistakes and it is acceptable for these others but not Jay? The point is these guys are better than Jay, not frerrotte, but Culppepper and Favre, etc, but they force passes, nmake bad throws the same as Jay does. So why do you think that Jay wouldnt? All qbs have bad passes and bad decisions, it is going to happen. Who gives a crap if it happens when someone has attempted 50 passes or 5, a bad decision is a bad decision, an int is an int. What does one throw have to do with another? If favre throws a deep completion and misses the next, how are those related? If Culppepper throws a pass into double coverage that should never been thrown, it is somehow a good decsion because he made a completion the last play? And dont give me because they come back and win, they lead their team back to victories, cause Jay has done the same thing. I have argued this and have provided proof in the past and will rehash it again if you like. You dont like Jay, fine, more power to you. Can we upgrade? yes, That still doesnt mean Jay cannot win, it means he isnt the best. Stop acting like your opinions are superior to others and maybe it will be respected.

Although it would be a lot easier to read this if you used paragraphs :mad:, this is an excellent post.

there you go again, talking for others and saying people are turning to your way of thinking in the face of proof to the contrary. Your opinions are not facts, your thoughts are not our thoughts and you are clearly not an expert on teh matter. You are a pompous wanna be expert. Name calling? yep, you frustrate the crap out of me. You think it is because you dont like Jay, but that aint it. alot of people I respect dont like Jay. Hell I argue with Riks, buit he at least has some good points I agree with, dont agree with his overall opinion but at least he has some points that are thought provoking. It is you holier than thou attitude

Well I haven't implied anyone was a "moron" like you just did.:rolleyes:

Maybe, but you implied that "phinfan_1" the person who started this THREAD was stupid.

Understand we all say things we don't mean, but if you are going to say that to InFin now, you need to apologize to "phinfan_1".

Oliver...

This board is in no way indicative of how the majority of fans feel. JF is a bad joke in S Fl and among the rest of the NFL fans as well.

That's simply not true. Most everyone I know in Miami all say positive things about Jay. Yes there is a minority fringe group that hate Jay, for personal reasons, that's for darn sure.

No tide is turning, and even if it was, Jay has proved you Jay bashers wrong the moment he started his 2nd year here in Miami. Why should anyone who thought Jay is good be quiet seeing as how you bashers don't ever stop?

Just remember, most ppl you label as Jay groupies, have all been critical of Jay when he plays poorly. Very few of you, if any Jay bashers can say that.

Oliver...

I look at it this way. .

It's one thing if he "sucks" and we lose, but it's another if he "sucks" and we win. Well, apparently he sucks but we still manage to win..so it can only get better, right? :D

This debate reminds me of when Flutie was in Buffalo. The guy came in and won a lot of games but constantly got slammed because he didn't earn enough style points to satisfy some. And you'll never convince a hater, useless to try. Obviously I'm no Jay fan, but Jay could win 3 SB's in Miami and this board would still be 50/50 on whether to ride him out of town on a rail. Jeesh!

While you're at it bring the guy comparing JF to Aikman in the other JF thread with ya.

Sorry ... I'm sticking around. And sorry again, but the two do have similar statistics. The point was you don't have to have a gaudy arm or stats to succeed in a Norv Turner offense. I'm sticking to it.

Brady is better than Jay, Brady is the offensive focus of that team, same as he was during their SB yr. If we were to run a pass first offense like that, Jay Fiedler would be back coaching at Hofstra next season.

Gus Frerotte?

Do you mean the Gus Frerotte that refused to sign with us a couple seasons ago because DW wouldn't let him compete for the starting job?

How does that move look now?

Brady is not better than Jay. And actually if we designed an offense around Jay's strengths we would dominate. Look at what Shanahan has done with Jake the Snake. Granted, Jake has a much better arm, but they both have great ability to throw on the run and a good sense of when the protection is about to break down. Jake was shown to be a piss-poor decision maker in Arizona. Now, in Denver he looks like a genius. He is playing better now than he was as a Sun Devil. He may get more TDs than INTs for once.

Yes, I admit that Jay has an arm comparable to my sister's, but that is his only weakness. Strong arm QB's make more mistakes but look good because the defenders can't compensate for the velocity of the pass. Jay may make only 2 or 3 mistakes that look very bad because the defenders can see the pass floating along.

Look for more bootlegs against Jax. If they stack the line for Ricky we will see more pitches, screens and fullback runs.

Originally posted by StartingTailbak

Look for more bootlegs against Jax. If they stack the line for Ricky we will see more pitches, screens and fullback runs.
personally, i don't know why they haven't used jays legs more. especially since the OL doesn't seem to be doing too well. if jay stays in the pocket..................................he better be a good athlete! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom