Votes: 20 16.8%
  • Jays good & can take us to SB

Votes: 63 52.9%
  • Jays good but needs to be replaced

Votes: 20 16.8%

• Total voters
Re: My nomination for 'safest answer of the year'

Originally posted by Jaydog57
:lol: This thread is a debate that's gone on since Fiedler started in Miami and will continue until either he leaves or wins the Super Bowl. All I can say is he does his best and will take us as far as he can.:cool:

I don't even think they will stop posting on Fiedler ten years from now.

All I can say is he does his best and will take us as far as he can.

I'm sure he does his best but it'll be more like the team will go as far as it can with a QB whose biggest weakness is throwing a football.

I don't see this argument EVER completely dying because most of these same ppl that support JF also supported Fletch and where are they now? They've now turned on him or are acting like they never heard his name before. All they'll do is make some kind of BS excuses just like they've done for 3+ yrs now.

I mean hell, look at all these 'knee-jerk' reaction threads from them due to the increase of negativity towards JF.

Times are a changin;)

I don't even think they will stop posting on Fiedler ten years from now

2 yrs from now you'll be on some board agreeing with everyone how " Jay Fiedler sure was a joke".

And I'll be reminding you of your sig;)

(Thanks for changing that BTW, you may want to update the second sentence as well)

Originally posted by jetssuckSr
Keep telling yourself that:rolleyes:

I don't have to tell myself that, I've seen it with my own eyes, and I can see it anytime I want to. I actually record the games and keep all of them. What I typed is exactly what happened.

You can keep trying to spin what actually took place that day in New England.

What BS! You've been in as many Fletch arguments as you have Fiedler arguments and not only that, you were one of the LAST posters I saw on ANY board to continue to back him until just recently when you realized that you were all ALONE in your efforts and ppl started to laugh at you.

Fletch was a bad pick from the moment he was selected, some of us have the ability to see these things while most of you don't. Same goes for the Fielder argument and I expect you to come up with the same BS excuse after he crashes and burns as you just gave me for Fletch.

Tell me again that you weren't one of Fletch's BIGGEST supporters and I'll take the time to dig up some proof that you were.

In fact, MOST Fiedler fans did the same because of their homer glasses.

Like I said before, VH1 could do a Where are they now episode on them and by the end of this season they'll be doing one on you and the Jay Fiedler Protection Agency.

Well obviously you have control issues. Why you should give a damn about what people decide to post about is not your concern. Make your case, but leave the personal stuff out of it. You have no right to try and control or punish ppl for why they have or do not have an opinion.

Again no one protected Fletcher, they simply gave him his 3-years to either make it or not make it here. No draft pick should be labeled a bust until 3-years have gone by, that's only fair IMO. If you want to predict negatives, that's your option, and your personal problem.

And of course I supported Fletcher, I'm a Miami Dolphins fan. I support all Dolphins players. If I didn't I'd look for a dif team to care about. I would think that would be common sense. By the way look up the word fanatic, and you'll see where I'm coming from. I'm a fan of the Miami Dolphins, no doubt.

I don't watch VH1, and I have no idea why they would do anything about me or Fiedler. The personal insults only make things more obvious.

Oliver...

Re: My nomination for 'safest answer of the year'

Originally posted by Jaydog57
:lol: This thread is a debate that's gone on since Fiedler started in Miami and will continue until either he leaves or wins the Super Bowl. All I can say is he does his best and will take us as far as he can.:cool:

No way dude, if they win with Fiedler as QB, they will blame him anyway. What else are they going do? They've been wrong about him for 3 years now.

Oliver...

Those weren't insults, I've insulted you enough in the past that you should be able to distinguish them by now:lol:

I'm just stating the facts and you're just lying through your teeth like usual. You didn't just support Fletch, you fanatically supported him and did so to the bitter end.

And of course I supported Fletcher, I'm a Miami Dolphins fan. I support all Dolphins players.

Yeah riiiight, that BS went out the window when you and the other fanatics turned on Lucas after he tanked it in the Bills game. I'm pretty sure he was wearin a fins uniform at the time.
Just like with JF, it's the argument not the player or team you're concerned with and that goes for the rest of the Fiedler boys as well.

No way dude, if they win with Fiedler as QB, they will blame him anyway. What else are they going do? They've been wrong about him for 3 years now.

We've been wrong?

I guess that's why he and the coach that has blindly supported him are in a do or die situation this year. Because you guys were soooooooo right about him. Too funny, keep em comin:lol:

Well obviously you have control issues. Why you should give a damn about what people decide to post about is not your concern. Make your case, but leave the personal stuff out of it. You have no right to try and control or punish ppl for why they have or do not have an opinion.

Tell that to all your Fiedler fanatic buddies that keep starting these stupid threads for no other reason than to berate those that don't support their idol.

Like I said, throw out the bait and I'll empty your spool.

Tell that to all your Fiedler fanatic buddies that keep starting these stupid threads for no other reason than to berate those that don't support their idol.

Like I said, throw out the bait and I'll empty your spool. [/B]

You have no right to punish anyone for a THREAD they start. This is why I say you have control issues.

Everyone here has a right to post what they feel, as long as they follow the rules. If you feel comfortable calling the person who started this thread stupid, that's your problem. I think that person had every right to do so, just as you do if you felt so inclined.

If you don't like it, ignore it, or do not read it. Outside of that you are not in a position to punish anyone that feels like supporting Fiedler or talking about Fiedler.

Everything I posted here you already know about in spades. This is why certain posters feel you are only here to stir things up. You have as much admitted that's the case. Hopefully one day you can leave the past in the past, so we can all move forward.

I have no reel for you to empty, you can keep using analogies all you want to. There is not a scoreboard here. If you are looking for affirmation on a MBoard, you need to stop that. Some ppl will agree with you, some will not. So what?

Oliver...

You have no right to punish anyone for a THREAD they start. This is why I say you have control issues.

Tell that to yourself and all those here and everywhere else that have continually jumped down someone's throught EVERYTIME they had a negative take on those that you guys have fanatically supported.

Besides, I'm not trying to punish anyone. I'm simply correcting what I and most of So Fl percieve as mis-information. I'm debating, nothing more.

Everything I posted here you already know about in spades. This is why certain posters feel you are only here to stir things up. You have as much admitted that's the case. Hopefully one day you can leave the past in the past, so we can all move forward.

Then don't get involved and please spare me the innocent act. I'm not the stalker here, remember?

Just more knee-jerk reaction to the thought of having to face-up to all the crap you guys have talked.

Everyone does have a right to their own opinion and I'm glad you finally realize that. Me, I'm giving mine;)

Maybe JF will throw a couple of dink TD's this weekend and get his usual 180 yds so you guys can be proud again and start back to doing EXACTLY what you are accusing me of doing.

Then don't get involved and please spare me the innocent act. I'm not the stalker here, remember?

Well anyway, we disagree about more things than just Fiedler. If the ppl in charge here think you are not here to cause trouble so be it. More power to you and them.

Oliver...

I don't think anyone expects Jay to "take us to the SuperBowl". There are 21 other starters and 23 reserves. The talent pool on this team is deep. Anyway Brady won a SB so why can't Jay? Jay is no Dante Culpepper but neither Sage nor Griese are Gus Frerotte either

Exactly, when I've violated the TOS then you can complain, until then quit wasting space on the board complaining and worrying about "what I'm doing here".

I don't think anyone expects Jay to "take us to the SuperBowl". There are 21 other starters and 23 reserves. The talent pool on this team is deep. Anyway Brady won a SB so why can't Jay? Jay is no Dante Culpepper but neither Sage nor Griese are Gus Frerotte either

Brady is better than Jay, Brady is the offensive focus of that team, same as he was during their SB yr. If we were to run a pass first offense like that, Jay Fiedler would be back coaching at Hofstra next season.

Gus Frerotte?

Do you mean the Gus Frerotte that refused to sign with us a couple seasons ago because DW wouldn't let him compete for the starting job?

How does that move look now?

Gus Frerotte?

Do you mean the Gus Frerotte that refused to sign with us a couple seasons ago because DW wouldn't let him compete for the starting job?

How does that move look now?

He's throwing to Randy Moss. You don't think that has anything to do with how well that offensive unit is playing? What happened to Kurt Warner when Az-Zahir Hakim went to the Lions?

You think everyone is better than Fiedler, including Ray Lucas. What's your point?

Oliver...

Originally posted by Oliver

He most certainly did hit 2 WR's on that drive, but they dropped those passes. They weren't easy passes to catch, but they are paid to make those types of catches. If a ball hits a WR in his hands that a ball they should catch.

Your being to nice to Ward. ;)

My grandmother could have caught that short out (the one that should have gone for a first down deep in our own terratory late thus sealing the game) with a pair of boxing gloves on.

It was one of the most catchable passes I have ever seen any QB throw, and Wards drop killed that drive (and in part helped contribute to killing our season)

There were several other examples from that game, but thats the one that haunts me to this day.

Back
Top Bottom