Jay Fiedler | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Fiedler

Either you're a schizophrenic or your JF argument was so good that the other person just disappeared *poof*
I'd say the second option is more plausible.
i have to admit, when I first saw this thread, i thought," Oh sh*t, another Fiedler arguement". Now, i don't think there will be much of an arguement today.
great post.

Jay Fiedler is GREAT on the improvise. That's something that a lot of people ignore. He can turn something out of nothing.

dolfan i have a ? since you love fielder so much how many teams in the leauge to you think he can start on

Teams that he can start on? Or starting QBs I think he is better than? Alot of systems that wouldn't work for a QB like Jay, even though he might be better for them. There are QBs that are better than Jay, that wouldn't fit in our system as well. The question is kind of unfair. What do you want me to answer?

I'm going to throw in my 2 cents and say....let this thread end NOW.

We just did about 4 different threads on who Jay is/isn't better than.

This is getting ridiculous.

Jake Plummer - Fiedler is more reliable, but Plummer is a better QB. - Plummer gets the nod, but not by a lot.
Drew Bledsoe - See Above
Jeff Blake - Fiedler
Chris Wienke - Fiedler
Jim Miller - Fiedler
Jon Kitna - Fiedler
Tim Couch - See Jake Plummer, Couch gets the slight nod
Quincy Carter - Fiedler
Brian Griese - Fiedler slightly
Mike McMahon - Fiedler
Brett Favre - Favre
Kent Graham -Fiedler
Peyton Manning - Manning
Mark Brunell - Brunell
Trent Green - Fiedler
Duante Culpepper - Culpepper is rigorously overrated, but he's still a step up over Jay.
Tom Brady -Fiedler
Aaron Brooks - Fiedler
Kerry Collins -Fiedler
Vinny Testeverte - Fiedler
Rich Gannon -See Culpepper
Dovovan McNaab - McNaab
Kordell Stewart - Fiedler
Doug Flutie - Fiedler
Jeff Garcia - Garcia
Trent Dilfer - Push
Kurt Warner - Warner
Brad Johnson - Fiedler
Steve McNair - McNair
Danny Wuerffel - Wuerffel (J/K) Fiedler

Fiedler would start on about half of the NFL teams. He is AVERAGE, and for now he is nothing better than that.

Jay will be gone after two seasons. There's no way we end up paying a hefty salary to a guy who is nothing more then second string material.

WTF was that?? Seriously, did someone delete their posts?? It doesn't make sense because all of "CrazyDolfan's" posts were 1 minute apart.

Did he just write all this stuff up and then post it piece by piece?? Someone enlighten me.

ya, I was online thisafternoon when he was doing it....bit by bit it went up.....too damn long too, I couldn't even read the damn things.....then I'd refresh the page, and a new looooong post was written.

It was madness....well as mad as a MB can get.....hehe

I think he was arguing with me....Tyler Durden. hehehehe.....

Back
Top Bottom