Jay is a better qb than Feeley | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay is a better qb than Feeley

AJ_Chambers_TD!,

I just want to clarify -- you're just comparing Jay's play to a woman PMSing, not saying that Jay himself is a bloated woman, right? If so, I actually have to say that it's an interesting analogy.

Jimmy James said:
Let's extend this:

Jay took over after Dan retired. Dan had 17 years of experience. Of course Jay hasn't looked as good as Dan -- he still "deserves" 13 more years to prove himself by the incredibly flawed logic at play in the post I was critical of...
Would that make Blanda God?

AEGBRG said:
I dont why everyone is so high on feeley right now. So far all that he has done was throw the int that pratically lost the game for us. Eveyone was like this last year when Griese was coming in. Everybody was saying how he was better than Fiedler and he ended up with a lower qb rating than lucas. So what if Fiedler threw 2 int's in the first half. Big deal. We were still only down by 7 points. qbs have thrown 2 ints in the first half before and rebounded fine in the second half. Feeley racked up most of his passing yards and touchdown pass when the Tennessee defense wasnt playing very hard anymore. Trust me when I say you wont be seeing the last of Jay this season. Im not saying he will take us to the super bowl or anything but we will get more wins with him than with feeley.
Son, what in the hell are you smoking? Fiedler has been our quarterback for the past for years, and where have we gone? No where? Why don't you go get in the tent, and get some of Ricky's stuff before he smokes it all himself!:cooldude:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Son, what in the hell are you smoking? Fiedler has been our quarterback for the past for years, and where have we gone? No where? Why don't you go get in the tent, and get some of Ricky's stuff before he smokes it all himself!:cooldude:

You make a nice point here. We should all remember that Jay didn't get us to an AFC Championship game. You know what else? Neither did Marino in his last 7 years playing. It's obvious that the Dolphins under Marino and the Dolphins under Fiedler were very different teams, but I think we all need to remember that there are bigger fish to fry than who is behind center when this talented team doesn't see an AFC Championship game in 11 years...

Jimmy James said:
You make a nice point here. We should all remember that Jay didn't get us to an AFC Championship game. You know what else? Neither did Marino in his last 7 years playing. It's obvious that the Dolphins under Marino and the Dolphins under Fiedler were very different teams, but I think we all need to remember that there are bigger fish to fry than who is behind center when this talented team doesn't see an AFC Championship game in 11 years...
Jimmy James if you ever make it out to So. Cal, and need a place to watch the game by all means you are welcomed!:cooldude:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
- Love SRV!! What do you have in the way of his works? I have his 3 disc collection with DVD , Greatest Hits 1 , Carneigie(sic) Hall & Texas Flood.

Mr Yu said:
- Love SRV!! What do you have in the way of his works? I have his 3 disc collection with DVD , Greatest Hits 1 , Carneigie(sic) Hall & Texas Flood.
The latest in 1985 in Montreax kicks butt! Get several beers ready., and watch that DVD, and you will be amazed! Johnny Copeland plays three songs with Jimmy, and kicks butt! I watched it tonight in the garage with surround sound, he was awesome!:cooldude:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
The latest in 1985 in Montreax kicks butt! Get several beers ready., and watch that DVD, and you will be amazed! Johnny Copeland plays three songs with Jimmy, and kicks butt! I watched it tonight in the garage with surround sound, he was awesome!:cooldude:
-Dude , I'm on it and thanks. I have my Daughters in the fold with "The Austin City Limits" performance on the DVD.

-Satan gets his picks and God says " Uhh..That was really good ..fantastic...just blew us all away up here....uhhh...Stevie..ready?

Mr Yu said:
-Dude , I'm on it and thanks. I have my Daughters in the fold with "The Austin City Limits" performance on the DVD.

-Satan gets his picks and God says " Uhh..That was really good ..fantastic...just blew us all away up here....uhhh...Stevie..ready?
Direct Tv has an 1 1/2 show right on the free preview this month on channel 103. The DVD has two DVD's one from 1982, and the other is from 1985. Its about two hours! Really good stuff! SRV is alive and jamming!:cooldude:

AEGBRG said:
I dont why everyone is so high on feeley right now. So far all that he has done was throw the int that pratically lost the game for us. Eveyone was like this last year when Griese was coming in. Everybody was saying how he was better than Fiedler and he ended up with a lower qb rating than lucas. So what if Fiedler threw 2 int's in the first half. Big deal. We were still only down by 7 points. qbs have thrown 2 ints in the first half before and rebounded fine in the second half. Feeley racked up most of his passing yards and touchdown pass when the Tennessee defense wasnt playing very hard anymore. Trust me when I say you wont be seeing the last of Jay this season. Im not saying he will take us to the super bowl or anything but we will get more wins with him than with feeley.
ROTFLMAO!!!:roflmao: You should give Ricky his stuff BACK man!!!
That game was NOT lost by Adam Feeley and his ONE interception. Ears did NOT "just" throw two INT's, he ALSO fumbled the ball, and completed LESS than 40% of his passes (to OUR team) Jay has had FOUR years to PROVE himself, and has ONLY proven that he CANNOT throw the ball worth a dam...:fire:

We have regressed steadily the past four years DESPITE having a solid running game, and a good defense. We now have NO running game to speak of (sorry Gordan, haven't proven one yet!) The team made major moves toward the passing game in the awful-season, and NOW Dumbstache doesn't want to pass the ball ! ! ! :yell:

The ONLY plausible reason for this is that his "buddy" Ears can't throw the ball well enough to maintain his job in a pass oriented offense. He has only won something like TWO games in his entire career when he has thrown 30 times or more...:eek:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Direct Tv has an 1 1/2 show right on the free preview this month on channel 103. The DVD has two DVD's one from 1982, and the other is from 1985. Its about two hours! Really good stuff! SRV is alive and jamming!:cooldude:

-Thanks dude, taking up the cause ans will catch the free view. Don't get cuaght in the crossfire.

-When the big door slaps you in the butt , are you going out on "Lenny"?

Look at the differences....

J. Fiedler - Wimp arm, no accuracy, and he sets his WR's up for injury with his errattic passes more often than not. He's a good field general, and has balls, but beyond that, he's got no starter qualities....

AJ Feeley - Inexperienced, and still raw around the edges. Very good arm strength, and very good accuracy. Has nice tough pass too. Isn't as mobile as Fielder, but has twice the arm. His upside towers over Feidler's IMO.....

They both make mistakes, but Feeley's "big play" capability far exceeds anything Fiedler is capable of. He'll make mistakes{Feeley}, but the rewards will be well worth the risks IMO....

There's no way Fiedler is a better QB. After tonight, you along with all of the other so-called experts at ESPN will see what he can do. I think everyone will be happy with the decision to bench Fiedler....

IMO, it's long overdue. :shakeno:

PHINZ RULE!!! :evil:

BLITZKRIEG said:
J. Fiedler - ...sets his WR's up for injury with his errattic passes more often than not.

This is the only thing I take issue with. Chambers got hurt once in Denver thanks to that jackass Kennedy. Is there any other evidence? I'd love to hear it. In the absence of anything else, I guess I have to conclude that Brett Favre and Troy Aikman also set their WRs up for injury because they have had receivers go down...

Back
Top Bottom