Jay is a better qb than Feeley | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay is a better qb than Feeley

Im sorry i mistakingly? thought it ment chaos or confusion? Thats why i thought what you said made no sense
My bad.

After carefull research to confirm my stupidity ..lol I have now learned the CORRECT meaning of the word ...thanks for setting me straight.... and please use whatever words are comfortable for you to use .. iit might take me a few but eventually I will figure it out..lmfao

Johnnymost said:
Jay is a better QB than Feeley.
Nice post. Next post should be, Arizona Cardinals willl win this years Super Bowl.

And Derrius Thompson is a better WR than Randy Moss. :roflmao:

Ok, now that that is over, back to the issue at hand.
Which is, if you have two QBs you don't have any.
AJ or Jay? They both suck and if you don't get a good one quick, you'll be cellar-dwellers until you do.
I suggest Wanny bring a lifetime membership to Blockbusters the game for Mike Brown or kidnap Kitna after the game.

Maybe even a trade a D lineman for Kitna. We'll give you John Kitna and Kevin Hardy for Jason Talyor and Zach Thomas.

you can have eddie "munster" moore for Kitna :D

kitnarules said:
AJ or Jay? They both suck and if you don't get a good one quick, you'll be cellar-dwellers until you do.
I suggest Wanny bring a lifetime membership to Blockbusters the game for Mike Brown or kidnap Kitna after the game.

Maybe even a trade a D lineman for Kitna. We'll give you John Kitna and Kevin Hardy for Jason Talyor and Zach Thomas.
AHHHH just the lowbrow kind of stuff I've come to expect from Bungles fans.

ZThomas54 said:
citripia, u gotta learn how 2 type or to spell lol, newho, we werent going anywhere with jay fiedler as our starting QB except to at best another 10-6 season, if feeley can take us 2 a better record than so be it, but if he is worse than fiedler, which i dont kno how he possibly can be, we get a losing record and a higher draft pick. but the way i see it this team is going to win atleast 8 games on defense alone, just like every other year, its up to AJ to see how many more wins he can get us....

:rofl: Hey!! The pot's calling the kettle black!!

Dude, your post is full of errors. No capitalization. Improper punctuation. Poor sentence structure. If I were a teacher, I'd be putting red X's all over your paper.

Anyway, Deputy Fife.....it's time you turn in your Grammar Police badge.

Muck said:
:rofl: Hey!! The pot's calling the kettle black!!

Dude, your post is full of errors. No capitalization. Improper punctuation. Poor sentence structure. If I were a teacher, I'd be putting red X's all over your paper.

Anyway, Deputy Fife.....it's time you turn in your Grammar Police badge.

:0wned:

Hey ZT54, this is not journalism school, we all make mistakes. :lol:

gofins said:
I took discourse in college
I crack myself up
clear.gif

well

kitnarules said:

well you don´t know if AJ suck becuse he play just 5 games, and could win to the Bengals becouse we have Talyor, Zach, Madison... and you don´t see Chambers, and Booker, and Randy...

kitnarules said:

What makes you such an expert on Feeley??

**it's a rhetorical question. I don't expect you to actually provide a factual answer**

Back
Top Bottom