Jay is a better qb than Feeley | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay is a better qb than Feeley

"Welcome to the boards Jay" and "You should be proud of your son" is hillarious!!!! LMAO..... It's been a long day, and this is what I needed. Although I've been checking this site out for a few months and have been thouroughly enjoying the amount of information and links to info directly available about the phins', I am equally as interested in the comments you guys make. In my humble opinion, (nothing against Fiedler), but Feely's more adequate for our offense because he brings certain variables such as: a- arm strength (ability to stretch the D), and b- unexpected potential which may be hard to assess, therefore creating difficulty in our opponent's game planning against him because of his limited starts in this league. One of our weaknesses (A.J's inexperience) may also be one of our strengths.

lol Brian Griese is better then Jay Fiedler. Jay will be a bench player for the rest of his career. look for him to be released or his contract restructured by the end of the season... because he doesnt deserve the money hes getting AT ALL.

:roflmao: LOL!!!

Jay is a better qb than Feeley

badfoot said:
Go fins .. your arguement doesnt hold water .. most here will tell you one thing fiedler did was pick up his play in the second half of games and especially relating to his 4th quarter production ... he was very good in the fourth quarter. ANd jimmy you have a strange way of being right and wrong... you say you dont like guys making personal attacks .. but you slide one in at the end .."alterternatively I wish you would GO AWAY?because you are not contributing to the discourse here? that makes no sense.at all... even though i dont think thats what you MENT to say...there will always be discourse in these threads and you should know that... people are paaionate about this team and will respond in many different ways .. some very emoitonal .. and straight forward .. and others try to use their intellect to do the damage in a much more clorfull but equally degrading way.
Wrong, Fiedlers fourth quarter efficiency rating was his lowest.

AEGBRG said:
I dont why everyone is so high on feeley right now. So far all that he has done was throw the int that pratically lost the game for us. Eveyone was like this last year when Griese was coming in. Everybody was saying how he was better than Fiedler and he ended up with a lower qb rating than lucas. So what if Fiedler threw 2 int's in the first half. Big deal. We were still only down by 7 points. qbs have thrown 2 ints in the first half before and rebounded fine in the second half. Feeley racked up most of his passing yards and touchdown pass when the Tennessee defense wasnt playing very hard anymore. Trust me when I say you wont be seeing the last of Jay this season. Im not saying he will take us to the super bowl or anything but we will get more wins with him than with feeley.
In my humble opinion, Jay wins ballgames IF the defense plays like one of the top three in the league. He doesn't win when the defense has a "down" day (check the records). Feeley, though uproven, has shown that he can hit the long ball...Chambers and McMichael are probably begging Wanny to play Feeley. Feeley thinks on his feet, and does so quickly. And he can comeback from an int and march the team right back down the field with confidence galore. If this kid is given the chance, I truly think he can be very Tom Brady-like (except Feeley can throw a better long ball). Give him the chance.

"Jay is a better qb than Feeley."

one way to really make that determination is to allow AJ Feeley the same amount of time as Jay Fiedler has had to get comfortable in the offense and play the same number of games as starter. that said, we'll see you back here in four years to pick up the debate where it left off, okay?

man, i thought the media has been doing a good job of pushing for jay... why does he feel he has to make us believe???

CharlestonPhan said:
"Jay is a better qb than Feeley."

one way to really make that determination is to allow AJ Feeley the same amount of time as Jay Fiedler has had to get comfortable in the offense and play the same number of games as starter. that said, we'll see you back here in four years to pick up the debate where it left off, okay?

By this logic, shouldn't Sage be the guy who gets that chance? I mean, we just don't know unless we give him a shot. :rolleyes2

I hope that was enough to expose the time argument for the fraud it is...if not, I'm happy to discuss it at length.

AEGBRG said:
I dont why everyone is so high on feeley right now. So far all that he has done was throw the int that pratically lost the game for us. Eveyone was like this last year when Griese was coming in. Everybody was saying how he was better than Fiedler and he ended up with a lower qb rating than lucas. So what if Fiedler threw 2 int's in the first half. Big deal. We were still only down by 7 points. qbs have thrown 2 ints in the first half before and rebounded fine in the second half. Feeley racked up most of his passing yards and touchdown pass when the Tennessee defense wasnt playing very hard anymore. Trust me when I say you wont be seeing the last of Jay this season. Im not saying he will take us to the super bowl or anything but we will get more wins with him than with feeley.
I wish you guys would cut the crap.Fiedler is just not good enough. He has had his chance. 4 years is long enough to see that he can't get you to the next level. Its time to move on. Hopefully, AJ will do well and be the answer. One thing is for sure. Jay is not the answer.

Jimmy James said:
By this logic, shouldn't Sage be the guy who gets that chance? I mean, we just don't know unless we give him a shot. :rolleyes2

I hope that was enough to expose the time argument for the fraud it is...if not, I'm happy to discuss it at length.

Seriously, If he can kickass in Preseason Games vs Thrid Team Defense, then why not put him in!.

Birdman said:
Seriously, If he can kickass in Preseason Games vs Thrid Team Defense, then why not put him in!.

Let's extend this:

Jay took over after Dan retired. Dan had 17 years of experience. Of course Jay hasn't looked as good as Dan -- he still "deserves" 13 more years to prove himself by the incredibly flawed logic at play in the post I was critical of...

BlueFin said:
Wrong, Fiedlers fourth quarter efficiency rating was his lowest.
He's not entirely wrong. 2 years ago we had scored more points in the 3rd quarter than any other team. He still sucks in the 4th.

Feeley is by far better than Jay. Jay is like a women pmsing. He has mood swings like crazy. He is good one game, (like the game against the Redskins) and horrible games like countless others. A couple years ago Feeley was winning games for Philly and he was his what 3rd string. If you ask me we can't trust Jay ,(stick to Feeley).

Back
Top Bottom