Jeff Ireland 2005 draft | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Ireland 2005 draft

Show proof of bashing w/o reason or cause. I don't come here and say "dolphins suck, jets #1". I back up my opinions.

Like I said before...just look at your first post in this thread. No need to go further.

It was about Irelands eye for talent...you took it elsewhere,then you even took it further elsewhere in other posts, bringing BP into it. BP was not the subject(even though they made final decisions together)...I explained this earlier, but it was a post you didn't comment on. Strange since you comment on EVERYTHING.

And just because you back an opinion, doesn't make it right. I can have many facts that says Sanchez sucks....does that make it right? No, hes a rookie QB that may be going through growing pains...but, I can prove that he blows using some facts.

Show proof of bashing w/o reason or cause. I don't come here and say "dolphins suck, jets #1". I back up my opinions.

You also take away some "facts" skewing the arguement.....thats always fun too. Sanchez would be a probowler if we just got rid of those 3-4 games he sucked in. :rolleyes2:

I credit Ireland more than BP too knowing BP's history BUT those great picks still have yet to win a playoff game.

I see how well the Jest's strategy has worked by trading their picks away and signing high price free agents! It has not even produced you a playoff game appearance! In fact, you will finish third in the division AGAIN!

He was thanked 7 times for posting this! How many more Jest's fan troll in here any way. Are they tired of reading about their shi*ty team?

Can anyone on this site read? Please show me where I said Wade is doing a good job in Dallas?

He's already an above average NFL QB.

:lol2: do what? Yeah and JaMarcus Russell is an above avg QB too :rolleyes2:

Sanchez has terrible accuracy and decision making that rivals Russell's. He's been one of the worse QB's in the entire NFL this season. Rookie or not he's been BAD. Accuracy and decision making (2 things Sanchez is awful at) are extremely important. BTW I've watched 5 Jet games this year and I'm not going strictly by stats. I've watched him make bone head throw after bone head throw and watching him play makes you wonder how his comp % is even at the putrid 50%ish he's at now.

Can anyone on this site read? Please show me where I said Wade is doing a good job in Dallas?

Sanchez has terrible accuracy and decision making that rivals Russell's. He's been one of the worse QB's in the entire NFL this season. Rookie or not he's been BAD. Accuracy and decision making (2 things Sanchez is awful at) are extremely important. BTW I've watched 5 Jet games this year and I'm not going strictly by stats. I've watched him make bone head throw after bone head throw and watching him play makes you wonder how his comp % is even at the putrid 50%ish he's at now.

What's sad is for the second year in a row the Jet's abandon the run way to much and put it on an incapable QB's arm, Sanchise being a very raw rookie and Farve having injured his shoulder. In both cases you can argue that is the sole reason why they won't make the playoffs.

Soon NYJUNC will be defending the talent on his team after a finheaven member brings up that they've never won any meaningful playoff games.

I see how well the Jest's strategy has worked by trading their picks away and signing high price free agents! It has not even produced you a playoff game appearance! In fact, you will finish third in the division AGAIN!

He was thanked 7 times for posting this! How many more Jest's fan troll in here any way. Are they tired of reading about their shi*ty team?

It has us at 7- developing a rookie QB w/ a rookie HC- the same record as the great Miami Dolphins.

You don't watch alot of football, do you? If you think he is anywhere near Russell you are clueless.

What's sad is for the second year in a row the Jet's abandon the run way to much and put it on an incapable QB's arm, Sanchise being a very raw rookie and Farve having injured his shoulder. In both cases you can argue that is the sole reason why they won't make the playoffs.

Soon NYJUNC will be defending the talent on his team after a finheaven member brings up that they've never won any meaningful playoff games.

Where are we abandoning the run? We have 52 more carries this year than all of last year and we have 3 games to go. We lead the NFL in rushing attempts, Miami is #2 and they have 36 LESS rushing attempts. How have we abandoned the run?

Favre killed us last year but Sanchez has done fine. If it was all on the QB this year we'd be 10-3.

We have alot of talent but most of those guys haven't been to the playoffs w/ the Jets let alone win a playoff game. That's something that needs to be done soon.

Back
Top Bottom