jermichael finley??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

jermichael finley???

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
Of course we got philbin but and have a chance to get there QB coach and a high chance at Flynn but what about finley? Is there a chance?

I hope they do not sign Finley and tag him to GUARANTEE that Flynn is a UFA. Articles state Flynn should not be tagged, but ya never know. We did create a market today for Flynn by hiring Philbin.

Maybe, but the pack want to work out a long term deal. They dont want to use the Franchise tag, but they will if they have to.

GOD i hate trying to be like other teams..we never have an identity we are always trying to be like some time depending on who we get. we get philbin now everyone thinks he is jus gonna bring in the whole packer team..so before we were the miami cowboys and now we want to be the miami packers..we failed at this already.

If they do franchise him what would be the calling price in a trade be?

GOD i hate trying to be like other teams..we never have an identity we are always trying to be like some time depending on who we get. we get philbin now everyone thinks he is jus gonna bring in the whole packer team..so before we were the miami cowboys and now we want to be the miami packers..we failed at this already.
there is a difference between Dallas and greenbay lol. Also finley is a top 5 TE if you have a shot then take it

I'd take Flynn and Finley then draft Blackmon. Draft a RT in the 2nd then use the rest of the draft on a free safety, Ss, LOLB, MLB, G, Rolb

Green Bay will tag Finley without a doubt, Flynn will go to the highest bidder. What I'm thinking is that with Henne's arm and potential (he was the best player on the team before his injury) does the new Head Coach want to hang on to him and try to fit his system around Henne/Moore?

We'll i'd hope we finally get a receiving threat at TE. I've been begging for one since before they were popular. They're such a valuable facet to the offense, as we've seen. The last time we had great production from the TE spot we won the division. Fasano is a nice player, no doubt. Not someone you'd throw the ball to 10 times however, unless you like drops and fumbles. Charles Clay seems more like a Kevin Faulk than a Jimmy Graham.

I must of missed the part where the Cowboys were ever a good team to imitate. Last I checked, the Packers have a terrific organization and team, evident by them winning the Superbowl last year. The Cowboys have one playoff win since 1997.

Back
Top Bottom