Jerome Baker cryptic tweet | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerome Baker cryptic tweet

Yeah, who knows.

But, question for the board. If Miami drafted Parsons, would he essentially replace Baker? I know he can play the middle, but he could be better in that weakside position rushing the passer?
He probably would if Baker leaves after next season but I don’t see Parsons lasting until the 18th pick and I don’t see the Dolphins drafting him with their first pick. If they draft a LB in the first round it would probably be Collins but I think they will likely draft a DE with their 2nd pick in round 1.

Look, we're almost certainly not re-signing Baker at this point. Adding Bernardrick McKinney means we need our other starting LB to be an OLB/DE edge rusher who can set the edge and cover a little. Baker can not set the edge, cannot stuff the run, cannot play DE even in his dreams. He knows it's time to move on, he just has not received the official word yet. We'll draft another starting LB and then Baker is all but a FA the moment his contract ends. If we can trade him now, while he's under contract, we will. If we can trade him and get draft capital, even better.

Maybe he's giving advice to all the Pitts is a unicorn crowd

Lol I joke i joke.

Who knows.

I like the buffet suggestion

Look, we're almost certainly not re-signing Baker at this point. Adding Bernardrick McKinney means we need our other starting LB to be an OLB/DE edge rusher who can set the edge and cover a little. Baker can not set the edge, cannot stuff the run, cannot play DE even in his dreams. He knows it's time to move on, he just has not received the official word yet. We'll draft another starting LB and then Baker is all but a FA the moment his contract ends. If we can trade him now, while he's under contract, we will. If we can trade him and get draft capital, even better.
you are probably right but are we ever going to start resigning some of our own guys? I mean howard, grant, our kicker,. I am only talking resigning guys we drafted. We need to keep a few of them.

Back
Top Bottom