Jersey Sites? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jersey Sites?

I just got in a orange Henne, white Dansby, and aqua/teal (whatever) Marshall from nflnhlshop.com - they are the "fake" authentics shipped from China but tags say made in Korea.

Honestly I couldn't be happier with my purchase. They look and feel great. I paid about $25 for each plus a $19.99 shipping fee and then a $5.00 international fee bringing the total of the jersey order to about $105. They gave me a tracking number and I got my package in under a week. For the price of these suckers you can't go wrong.

I was going to order on supersportsboy.com after researching some sites but after looking at another thread on here about this site I said screw it and bought them.

I'm not a jersey freak, but from what I can tell these are awesome and will buy from them again. I'm sure if you are really picky you could find little things wrong with them but if your going down the route of not wanting to drop $250+, trust me these will easily satisfy.

Best of luck and if you want some pics PM me, I took some already.

Cheers

Anyone who has not bought from this site needs to dive for the computer. I have now bought 6 jerseys from them and they are amazing. You would have to be virtually an expert to tell the difference between authentic and these. Amazing quality from the jersey materials to the sewn on logos numbers and everything. I honestly believe they just buy all the same exact materials and construct them there. And at the price...$24 you just can not beat it. I will tell you I have one teal Mitchell & Ness throwback (Clayton), one white (Dansby), one teal (Henne), One Mitchell & Ness white throwback (Marino) and two orange (Brown and Henne). I LOVE all of them except the teal Henne I was not as crazy about the jersey fabric colors and material. Decent but the white and orange are superior items...especially the orange. Oh my God they are so good. Guys trust me on this you can not go wrong. And as others say, great tracking emails, delivery emails, etc. Just amazing for $24. As good as anything in the stores.

PS
I just orderd a Miami Heat authentic Lebron James jersey. All sewn on....$24 and its being shipped already. Can't wait.

-Matt

I just got in a orange Henne, white Dansby, and aqua/teal (whatever) Marshall from nflnhlshop.com - they are the "fake" authentics shipped from China but tags say made in Korea.

Honestly I couldn't be happier with my purchase. They look and feel great. I paid about $25 for each plus a $19.99 shipping fee and then a $5.00 international fee bringing the total of the jersey order to about $105. They gave me a tracking number and I got my package in under a week. For the price of these suckers you can't go wrong.

I was going to order on supersportsboy.com after researching some sites but after looking at another thread on here about this site I said screw it and bought them.

I'm not a jersey freak, but from what I can tell these are awesome and will buy from them again. I'm sure if you are really picky you could find little things wrong with them but if your going down the route of not wanting to drop $250+, trust me these will easily satisfy.

Best of luck and if you want some pics PM me, I took some already.

Cheers

So have you bought a Dolphins jersey from Borntrade? Because a Marshall jersey for $25 brings the quality in to question.
sure i have, $25 not include shipping fee, as i know $18(weiketrade.com) per pakcage by DHL (under 10pcs) more than 10pcs the shipping for free.
SAM_3251.jpg

SAM_3246.jpg

Has anyone got their jerseys from Weiketrade? i just ordered from there and until it shows, I'm nervous. Are the numbers the correct sizes? that's usually the biggest give away that its a knock-off, different sized or wrong sized numbers. i hope it comes out good!

Looks like I will go with nflnhlshop.com unless anyone else has any feedback on other sites.
Thanks for the input. Go Fins!!!

Has anyone got their jerseys from Weiketrade? i just ordered from there and until it shows, I'm nervous. Are the numbers the correct sizes? that's usually the biggest give away that its a knock-off, different sized or wrong sized numbers. i hope it comes out good!
show me the order.

Wow, talk about different sites, i am confused now as well,
alot of my friends get them from www.jerseymall2008.com. Same deal as all the others, replica authentic, and they are real cheap if you order in bulk

Back
Top Bottom