Jersey Sites? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jersey Sites?

Idk man I ordered from nflnhlshop.com and am more than happy with the quality of them.

I plan on ordering jersey's from there here on out. I mean if you want the real thing an expect it, go authentic. No problems with that because you know what you are getting. But for me, I much rather sport these fakes at such a low price, rather then spending hundreds on just one.

I bought a orange Henne, white Dansby, and teal/aqua (whatever) Marshall for $100 including shipping fees. For me I'm a happy camper. Got some cool fins gear to wear (my only other jersey is an OLD Marino replica where the screenprint is practically halfway gone) and I'm not breaking the bank.

Me personally I probably will never buy an authentic because of the bang for your buck on these things. I know they are not as good as the real ones but I could have ordered another 4 of these for about a $100 more and would have a sweet jersey to rock everyday of the week!

Are the "fakes" you got as bad as the one i got, its important to me that the logos dont look so ****ed up, if they were better id be ok. but the one i got those logos are pathetic, its just so obvious.can you post pics of the ones you got?

Are the "fakes" you got as bad as the one i got, its important to me that the logos dont look so ****ed up, if they were better id be ok. but the one i got those logos are pathetic, its just so obvious.can you post pics of the ones you got?

I've been having issues uploading pics on here so PM me your e-mail and I will send you some Hi-res pics of what I got.

Also any tips on how to post a pic on here that shows the picture in the post rather than an attached link would be awesome.

sounds good.

I wanted to update this thread, I got my replacement jersey and the logos on the shoulders look great, everything about it is much improved. had i got this jersey first there would have been no problems. Will post pics soon.

IMG00020-1.jpg

Got phins jerseys?
IMG000222-1.jpg

This is a closeup of my new knock off "R.Williams" Looks really good.
IMG00021-1.jpg

Comparison of my real Ronnie Brown Authentic and my new R Williams knockoff.
IMG00023-1.jpg

Another comparison of Real Authenitc and new knockff logos.
http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz283/jasontyo/010.jpg
Original ****ty knockoff

Yea the new knockoff logo is way better...

The other one looked like the dolphins was mad lol...

Thats cool they hooked you back up..

Congrats!

Yea the new knockoff logo is way better...

The other one looked like the dolphins was mad lol...

Thats cool they hooked you back up..

Congrats!

So the real question is, who to get next. I need orange and aqua and Ive always had a superstition about QB jerseys, But i want an orange Henne so bad.

So the real question is, who to get next. I need orange and aqua and Ive always had a superstition about QB jerseys, But i want an orange Henne so bad.

Yea I would get a Jake Long..Thats gonna be a classic someday..

Its hard to know if Henne, Marshall and Dansby will be worth the money..

I guess you could take a "leap of faith" and get one of those guys.

We think alike, and orange jake long is probably in my future, two 7s instead of one. How many years is Marshall under contract for? that may help me decide. Ive already got ricky and ronnie.

We think alike, and orange jake long is probably in my future, two 7s instead of one. How many years is Marshall under contract for? that may help me decide. Ive already got ricky and ronnie.

I think it was 5 years..

But there is a clause in the contract that states we can cut him after one year..and he only gets part of the guranteed money...

I am pretty sure thats what I read on PFT..

Ahh..I found it..If you were curious..

He could be here for 5 years..If we want him for that.. if not

Pef PFT

"Here's the kicker. If the Dolphins decide before April 2, 2011 that Marshall isn't who they thought he was, they can walk away, possibly without paying Marshall another penny. Prior to April 2, 2011, he has only $3 million in future guaranteed money that already has been unlocked. But the contract contains offset language; if they cut him and someone else pays him $3 million in 2011, the Dolphins are off the hook for the balance of the contract."

IMG00020-1.jpg

Got phins jerseys?
IMG000222-1.jpg

This is a closeup of my new knock off "R.Williams" Looks really good.
IMG00021-1.jpg

Comparison of my real Ronnie Brown Authentic and my new R Williams knockoff.
IMG00023-1.jpg

Another comparison of Real Authenitc and new knockff logos.
http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz283/jasontyo/010.jpg
Original ****ty knockoff

wow.. i had to admited that www.weiketrade.com is a great website for selling knockoff jerseys,someone if have enough money can try their custom jerseys. it's time go bed. good night

Back
Top Bottom