Jersey Sites? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jersey Sites?

[admin]Re-sized your pictures to help you out. :)[/admin]

After reading this post, i ordered a jersey from weiketrade .com. And I gotta tell you guys, ITS ****ING HORRIBLE. Ive got pictures to show. Ive also got what a real jersey to compare to. check it out.
Anybody got any that are decent from the Chinese knock offs?

010ctt-1.jpg

011pbv-1.jpg

clear.gif

021bb-1.jpg

clear.gif

just realized these might be huge

Posted this in the wrong place first. Ricky is the fake, Ronnie is real. I wish i could show in pictures how wrong the numbers are. on the real one, the orange trim is embroidered on the aqua numbers. these are orange with aqua laid over it, a full piece of material.The colors are wrong, the fake is far too green. Even the blank jersey they started with just doesn't feel right.they are just low quality bad fakes and i should have known better.They do claim to be sending me a better one which they sent pics of, here goes nothing. they already have my money

I just recieved an email from the weiketrade.com people. they are posting on and watching these threads for sales opportunities im sure. I just wanted to say that even though im unhappy with the quality of what i got, they are being helpful in trying to replace it, the pictures they sent me of the replacement look nice, well see how it goes.

SAM_4490.jpg
SAM_4491.jpg
SAM_4492.jpg
SAM_4493.jpg

What do you think, this is what they sent me as pics of the replacement.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking to order NFL,NBA and MLB knockoff jerseys in the next couple of days. What site is recommended to order them from. I have 2 sites now that cost $20-22 each incl shipping.
Anyone use a website that has jerseys for the same price and is happy with what they got?

The two site that i have now are:
http://www.beginingbusiness.com
http://www.19nfl.com/

Anyone use this sites?

Thank you vey much. GO FINS!!!

They take pictures from from distances so you can't tell that they have flaws..I seen some pics in the other threads..I was actually thinking about getting one from one of these sites but realize its a big waste of money..No way that I would ever buy one of these..

Insane.

Not to mention your giving your money to communist China..

Those ppl are making 10 cents a day working 20 hours in a day, making these crap jerseys..

Mean while they have your credit card number and are going to suck it dry.

I think those posters selling these fakes should be banned.

i have one i got off ebay last year that i thought was a knock-off. its not, its a real authentic ronnie brown. i paid 80 for it, and im only now realizing what a steal it was. worst case scenario im out 40 bucks and i have a ricky jersey to play backyard football in.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

and i used paypal and have since removed the card from my paypal account, im safe. Anybody got any legit ones for sale, should i check ebay, i really wanted to rock a new jersey to the bills game this year.

i have one i got off ebay last year that i thought was a knock-off. its not, its a real authentic ronnie brown. i paid 80 for it, and im only now realizing what a steal it was. worst case scenario im out 40 bucks and i have a ricky jersey to play backyard football in.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

and i used paypal and have since removed the card from my paypal account, im safe. Anybody got any legit ones for sale, should i check ebay, i really wanted to rock a new jersey to the bills game this year.

Ebay can be risky as well..Honeslty I would buy a Ted Ginn jersey and get it modified..NFL.com still has em..also check alot of the legit sites at the end of the year..they usally have jerseys for dirt cheap as they are putting them on clearence..I got a Bob Griese Jersey for 25 dollars last year and Phill Simms for the same amount..

ESPN.Fox all sell sports apparel..just have to keep checking them for cheap jerseys...

Also use google or Yahoo for coupon codes for the respective sites...you can get lucky once in a while...

You paid 25 plus shipping for that awful jersey..you could have got a defective one from TJ max or Marshall's(if they have them in your area) for cheap..

Thanks for sharing the feedback and hope they make you somewhat whole..

i dont want a screen printed replica from tj maxx thanx, the fake is better than those. but yeah i feel like a retard cuz i got got. It was worth a shot. theres a bar by me that has the china hookup and sells super good fakes for 50, im gonna see if i cant get his source.

i dont want a screen printed replica from tj maxx thanx, the fake is better than those. but yeah i feel like a retard cuz i got got. It was worth a shot. theres a bar by me that has the china hookup and sells super good fakes for 50, im gonna see if i cant get his source.

I dont really mind the screen prints..You get what you pay for I guess..

I guess you could always try and buy a really cheap authenic and just have them stick it on the fake you got as well..

Thats an option..

Tj max and Marshall's actually sell authentic ones that are flawed..but I see your from Rochester so they would be the Bills..

yeah unfortunately live in bills country, so ill try anything to get fins gear cheap. i cant even find a dolphins lighter to save my life. i had a friend try to bring some home from Florida and it got taken by security. I have a screen print Ricky i wear to games but i wanted to upgrade. i guess if its too good to be true, probably is. shXt.

yeah unfortunately live in bills country, so ill try anything to get fins gear cheap. i cant even find a dolphins lighter to save my life. i had a friend try to bring some home from Florida and it got taken by security. I have a screen print Ricky i wear to games but i wanted to upgrade. i guess if its too good to be true, probably is. shXt.

Yea most of the time it is...But yea def try Espn, Foxsports and even just Miami Dolphins site..

They always have different stuff on clearence...I would rather have real than fake China crap...They looked good from afar..but that dolphins logo is laughable...looks like its from Walmart or something.

Yea most of the time it is...But yea def try Espn, Foxsports and even just Miami Dolphins site..

They always have different stuff on clearence...I would rather have real than fake China crap...They looked good from afar..but that dolphins logo is laughable...looks like its from Walmart or something.

I agree its laughable on the bad fake i got but the second set of pictures of the supposed replacement look a bit better. I tell you what i appreciate my authentic alot more now.

Idk man I ordered from nflnhlshop.com and am more than happy with the quality of them.

I plan on ordering jersey's from there here on out. I mean if you want the real thing an expect it, go authentic. No problems with that because you know what you are getting. But for me, I much rather sport these fakes at such a low price, rather then spending hundreds on just one.

I bought a orange Henne, white Dansby, and teal/aqua (whatever) Marshall for $100 including shipping fees. For me I'm a happy camper. Got some cool fins gear to wear (my only other jersey is an OLD Marino replica where the screenprint is practically halfway gone) and I'm not breaking the bank.

Me personally I probably will never buy an authentic because of the bang for your buck on these things. I know they are not as good as the real ones but I could have ordered another 4 of these for about a $100 more and would have a sweet jersey to rock everyday of the week!

I hear ya man. I have some buddies from Rochester. I'm downstate in Rockland County on the border of New Jersey right outside NYC. Dolphins gear is non-existent, but i wouldn't expect it to be in New York. I usually just buy stuff off the internet or I stock up when I visit family down in Florida. I will wear my "fake" fins colors proud at the new Giants stadium when the fins come up here!

Back
Top Bottom