Jestards Threaten Boycott of 2010 Miami Home Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jestards Threaten Boycott of 2010 Miami Home Game

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
They claim they were harrassed and threatened and made to feel uncomfortable - as if Fins fans feel any more welcome in the Meadowlands. They feel that their actions would make a statement by leaving 35% empty seats. Of course any fan, anywhere who physically threatens an opponent's supporter is a piece of crap and should have his azz removed at the least, especially if there are kids involved. But beyond that, what a bunch of *******! They are burning 3 pages worth of whining over how awful we all are.

I say good, and good for Ross. Between his entertainment enhancements and the excitement of our team, we don't need opponents' fans fat azzes sitting in our seats cheering them on and chanting anti-Fin insults. ..And they hate that we chant: "Jets suck suck suck." Screw em and their unfounded sense of superiority, their puke green colors and their incestuous parents!

If anyone's interested, here's an excerpt and the JI link:
http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202098

One of our members called me and was so displeased and disgusted on the way the Jets fans were treated at the Jets - Dolphins game that he's seriously thinking organizing a total boycott for this game next year. To him, it has gotten worse each and every year. It's the same old stuff that we fans have to deal with and I'd think you'd be tired of it by now. We had close to seventy (70) people for the game at Hammerjacks and their main reason why they were there was because they didn't want to attend the game. They didn't want to deal with crowds at the game and put themselves in jeopardy to get injured (that's putting it mildly). I did hear that one fan even got stabbed at the game. Some fans are probably afraid to take their kids to the game because the Dolphins fans act so disrespectful and get very disgusting too. They don't act like human beings! Why fill the Stadium pockets with money and be treated that way is just not right. It's like being a glutton for punishment. I know many of you look forward for this game, every year and what you're doing is helping the Dolphins fill up their stadium. At least 20,000 fans but I think they deserve not to have ANY of us for one year. Let the Dolphins organization struggle to sell seats and try fill up their stadium without our assistance.

really? stabbed? anyone want to link me to the story of a jets fan getting stabbed at our game?

Come on. Good ridance jets fans, your walking into your most hated rivals stadium, do you really expect to be treated with open arms?

They're scared of us. In more ways than one.

On the field and off.

Parcells is slowly but surely building a powerhouse team. And they know it... Running away scared.

Not surprised this came out right after Miami showed the entire NFL that the Dolphins are the most physical team in the AFC East. They hate it.

Let that gimmick fake punt team, and their stupid fans, crawl back into their hole - where they belong.

;)

GOOD... I WANT Jets fans to be afraid of coming to our house...This is exactly how it should be. BUT the stabbing thing is pretty bad. Im not down with that.

GOOD... I WANT Jets fans to be afraid of coming to our house...This is exactly how it should be. BUT the stabbing thing is pretty bad. Im not down with that.

Yeah, definately not cool. Other than that, I'm all for keeping Jets fans out of the stadium.

the guy who got stabbed was buying tickets to a scalper who looked quite on crack on the picture i saw... look it up on google or finheaven, it was reported... never was it mentionned that it was a jets fan, or that it was related to the guy rooting for the jets, simply an argument over the price of the ticket

as for the jets fans, well, good riddance. Next year if our team continues to get better, and jacksonville/tampa gets worse, we might be able to fill in the seats by ourselves, so ****'em

not to mention the awesome job ross is doing, PR wise... he's getting this crowd together like huizenga never could (by his own means that is... pretty easy to fill in the seats when you have marino and shula)

first off, it was a ticket scalper that did the stabbing before the game. outside of the stadium. second, they never confirmed if it was a jets fan or a dolphins fan. they were arguing about the ticket price.

I'm pretty sure the stabbing was the result of a dispute over the price of a scalped ticket. Had nothing to do with Jets/Dolphins.

Also, do fans ever feel truly comfortable at their opposing teams' home stadiums?

I have never been to a game in Miami but we have the goofiest, least scary looking fan base I've ever seen.

"I did hear that one fan even got stabbed at the game. Some fans are probably afraid to take their kids to the game because the Dolphins fans act so disrespectful and get very disgusting too. They don't act like human beings!"

That is all speculation and come on, Jets fans talking about Dolphin fans being disrespectful??? Wasn't it Jet fans who peed on a boy in a wheelchair beacuse he was wearing an opposing jersey in the Meadowlands and either Jet or Patsy fans that threw snowballs and pushed a retired female teacher down the steps for wearing a marino jersey a few years back? That's ignorant, disgusting, and unacceptable!

Back
Top Bottom