Jestards Threaten Boycott of 2010 Miami Home Game | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jestards Threaten Boycott of 2010 Miami Home Game

and for the record - phins fans, jets fans, and giants fans (those are the home games i've been to) are all pretty cool ppl at games - ive never had a prob....but philly, Pats, etc wow stay away....anyone ever tries me in the parkin lot i'll str8 ***Too explicit - seriously i hadda edit this that was too much***

A dirty guy stabbed another guy tryin to make money and **** nothing to do with the game or rivalry. What I think is funny is the way NY and their fans are reacting to this game. Like they keep saying this rivalry is one sided and they don't care about us but after this week it seems like they care more about us than we care about them lol.

The fan stabbed wasnt a Jets fan and the one that stabbed him isnt a fan of either team and I hope he burns in prision

Music to my ears. Jets fans, please boycott the game. I have been to quite a few Jets/ Fins games here in Miami and it is always unpleasant having them there.

BTW, All this tough talk from Rex and Bart Scott saying the AFC East has never seen a violent defense, they got ***** slapped on MNF. The Jets fans talking like its a home game for them and they're gonna take over our stadium. Calling our team Dolphags and our fans gay. What did they expect, every Dolphin fan to roll over for them? And were supposed to listen to they're J E TS chant with no response in our stadium? Really what would they expect?

Stop wining about it or don't let the door hit you in the ***. More seats for us.

That thread is unbelievable. Obviously physical altercations and mistreating children are uncalled for...but complaining about Jets suck chants and the like??? Please, what do you expect? Unfortunately all the Dolphins games I have been able to attend have been in Buffalo. I have taken plenty of insults and I fully expect it because I am in their house. Hell I have been insulted at public events around here by Bills and Jets fans when I was wearing my Dolphins cap. There is a Bills bar here where if I walked in wearing anything with Miami or Dolphins on it I would probably get my *** kicked. And I don't even live in Buffalo.

I understand people are passionate about their favorite team, and if you are a fan of their rival in their territory you are gonna take some crap. Since I understand this I don't whine and complain and let it hurt my feelings like a baby. Apparently some of the posters on that thread fail to understand this and need to get a brain. If you weren't physically assaulted then STFU.

They claim they were harrassed and threatened and made to feel uncomfortable - as if Fins fans feel any more welcome in the Meadowlands. They feel that their actions would make a statement by leaving 35% empty seats. Of course any fan, anywhere who physically threatens an opponent's supporter is a piece of crap and should have his azz removed at the least, especially if there are kids involved. But beyond that, what a bunch of *******! They are burning 3 pages worth of whining over how awful we all are.

I say good, and good for Ross. Between his entertainment enhancements and the excitement of our team, we don't need opponents' fans fat azzes sitting in our seats cheering them on and chanting anti-Fin insults. ..And they hate that we chant: "Jets suck suck suck." Screw em and their unfounded sense of superiority, their puke green colors and their incestuous parents!

If anyone's interested, here's an excerpt and the JI link:
http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202098

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :bye:

Last edited by a moderator:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- (being mean to kids at a game is never cool but other than that...) -HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yet Jet fans gather in one corner of Giants stadium drunk out of their minds at half time screaming at women waiting in line to use a bathroom to "show us your t**s"

The irony that they were mistreated at the game.

bottom-line, when a large segment of their crowd actually cheered Penny being carted off the field, how can you reasonably expect them to be any less classless to visiting fans?

I'm pretty sure the stabbing was the result of a dispute over the price of a scalped ticket. Had nothing to do with Jets/Dolphins.

Also, do fans ever feel truly comfortable at their opposing teams' home stadiums?

I have never been to a game in Miami but we have the goofiest, least scary looking fan base I've ever seen.

Are you talking to me????!!!

whats funny is the 3 dolphins jets games me and my dad went to the Jets from that upper corner section was kicked out of the game all THREE times...so no my friends its not Dolphin fans...

they are afraid of what the on field product can do. they dont want to be embarrased like that anymore and have thier hearts souls and morals cut from them with a dull razor. thats what Henne does thats what Ronnie and Ricky do.

so if thier afraid of Dolphin fans great i hate hearing that stupid ****ing chant anyway God i hate thier whinney little *****

Back
Top Bottom