Jestards Threaten Boycott of 2010 Miami Home Game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jestards Threaten Boycott of 2010 Miami Home Game

From what I read on the thread, many of them seem to understand that the same thing and much worse goes on in their stadium as did on Monday Night. Jets fans have always been seen as obnoxious, drunk, *******s. This is of course a stereotype and there and probably many jets fans that are respectful and just there to watch the game. Taunting the fans of the opposing team is fine as long as you don't go over the top, purposely trying to make it physical. I would say all the fans of North Eastern teams are much worse collectively when it comes to this kind of bull****. Of course many of us hate jets fans as much as they hate us so it is bound to get ugly in the parking lot after the game and sometimes during the game in the stands. The crazy stuff you hear about and witness is probably only 5% or less of the fans who just got too drunk and are *******s on a daily basis anyway. I'm all for a boycott tho, if they dont want to come to the game, more seats for fins fans!! and i gaurentee those seats will be filled. Jets/Dolphins rivalry is an extreme one that has increased over many years and if you're going to a game you have to expect that things could get out of hand, its sad in some situations especially involving children but it is what it is and the only thing you can do is try to intervene or talk to the ppl who are crossing the line, and if it goes to far just get some kind of authority (security, police) to step in and set the situation straight. Its always going to be a heated atmosphere so stop your whining jets fans and lead by example. Show respect and you will recieve respect. After all the disrespectful, borderline illegal **** jets fans have done towards fins fans over the years, that thread just makes you look like a bunch of hypocritical *******. STFU and watch some damn football

Last edited by a moderator:
i did my part to make them uncomfortable. :wink: Just getting them back for last year home opener.
and once again, they're kidding themselves. there was not 20,000 jet fans. more like 5,000. and if they had not gone, i'm sure we could sell those seats.

They claim they were harrassed and threatened and made to feel uncomfortable - as if Fins fans feel any more welcome in the Meadowlands. They feel that their actions would make a statement by leaving 35% empty seats. Of course any fan, anywhere who physically threatens an opponent's supporter is a piece of crap and should have his azz removed at the least, especially if there are kids involved. But beyond that, what a bunch of *******! They are burning 3 pages worth of whining over how awful we all are.

I say good, and good for Ross. Between his entertainment enhancements and the excitement of our team, we don't need opponents' fans fat azzes sitting in our seats cheering them on and chanting anti-Fin insults. ..And they hate that we chant: "Jets suck suck suck." Screw em and their unfounded sense of superiority, their puke green colors and their incestuous parents!

If anyone's interested, here's an excerpt and the JI link:
http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202098

i think i love you vaark

I'm not gonna lie....I got pretty obnoxious to the Jest fans that wanted it.....it's not like they were all respectful in there......the ones who said nothing I left alone....and you guys are right....no way there was 20,000 of them Monday night....there may have been 8,000..... more like 5......

I'm not gonna lie....I got pretty obnoxious to the Jest fans that wanted it.....it's not like they were all respectful in there......the ones who said nothing I left alone....and you guys are right....no way there was 20,000 of them Monday night....there may have been 8,000..... more like 5......

I watched the game at home and payed close attention to the stands as best I could and other than this guy
loljetsha-1.gif

I was hard pressed to see more than a small pack here and there.

And I'll add you would be doing this guy a favor if ya Stabbed him!

i wish i could have been there to make it hard for them. it should be rough, especially if your an opponents fan acting like a fool. people that come into your house and act like they own it deserve what they get, but i was always mindful of the fans who can cheer for their teams respectfully. i actually had quite the time against the bills in culpeppers first home start. we had some young kids painted up and taunting a whole section of us, as bills fans we made sure (without going overboard or getting physical) they understood that no matter what the score, joe robbie wasn't the place for that. i used to love getting a section or 2 going with the jets suck suck suck chant, good times. your always going to have morons who take things to far, especially when alcohol is in the picture, but i enjoy the fact those green *******s are not at home in our stadium. stay home!

Actually instead of hogging the tickets they will free them up. Seriously there were not even that many Jets fans at that game. We'll put just as many at Giants Stadium.

Dolphins fans are no worse then Jets fans are to Fins/Bills/Pats fans at Giants Stadium. And no team is worse then Eagles fans are to opposing fans.

let me start off by saying i was there and yes everytime they started that stupid *** chant the fins fans would say jets suck suck suck and i was too.what do they expect coming to our stadium that were just going to sit there and not say anything like were intimadated noooo.we gave them **** mostly the loud ones who thought they were bad ***** everytime the jets made a play they would root and start with that annoying chant.let me say it was awesome to get the last word from the seats to the parking lot we were yelling dolphins #1 jets suck we hate the jets i would say almost more than we hate new england i hate the jets more than the pats and it's mostly cuz of there fans i hate them... please let them boycott there not wanted anyways not all jet fans were dicks but most of them at the hotel i was talking to one and we were having fun with it but he was cool!!!!:woot:

They're scared of us. In more ways than one.

On the field and off.

Parcells is slowly but surely building a powerhouse team. And they know it... Running away scared.

Not surprised this came out right after Miami showed the entire NFL that the Dolphins are the most physical team in the AFC East. They hate it.

Let that gimmick fake punt team, and their stupid fans, crawl back into their hole - where they belong.

;)

Gimmick punt team ?? Wouldn't you call the WIldcat a gimmick ?? We'll see what happens next time .

Gimmick punt team ?? Wouldn't you call the WIldcat a gimmick ?? We'll see what happens next time .

Wildcat a gimmick? It used to be a formation used years ago. People stopped using it cause it got stopped, something your team couldn't do. It's just a different formation. Heck the Jets used it on us, but we did what you didn't do. We gave it a negative play and ya's backed off using it.

So if you want to start calling crap gimmicks, yes do look at the fake punts you guys ran. Is a fake punt part of the game? sure is. Did we stop them? sure didn't. It's a legal play, but the Wildcat is an actual formation to run an offense out of. Do you run an offense out of a punt formation?

We ran it 17 times, and your defense knew it was coming. They could not stop it. Rex Ryan had prior experience to Miami's wildcat offense and had all offseason to prepare for it. The Dolphins ran it down his throat all night and he couldn't do anything to slow it down. A gimmick is a play you run maybe once or twice a game and it comes as a surprise to the opposing team. The wildcat is a FORMATION and you knew it was coming every time we ran it, which was 17 times. Hardly a gimmick.

As for the original topic of this thread, it is funny that Jet fans are acting like children. I have only been to one Jets/Dolphins game(which was in Miami) and the Jet fans that were there were the ones causing trouble and acting like fools. Sounds to me like Jet fans are poor losers just like Rex Ryan and Calvin Pace. Boo freakin' hoo. Grow up Jet fans, you look pathetic.

Also, the fan that was stabbed was a man who got in a fight with a scalper over the price of the ticket. The guy who got stabbed is from Miami, so odds are he was a Dolphins fan.

ROFL...they think they are doing us a favor. Talk about delusional. These *******s are the most obnoxious pieces of crap to ever walk the earth. If you have ever been to Landshark Stadium to watch a Jets game, its ridiculous what scumbags Jets fans are. I hope this jerk is successful at getting people to stay away. It will make the game day experience much better for Fins fans.

Back
Top Bottom