Jestards Threaten Boycott of 2010 Miami Home Game | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jestards Threaten Boycott of 2010 Miami Home Game

Someone should let this guy know that opposing teams fans in any sport at any stadium go thru this same stuff. If you can't take it...then don't go.

I'm a big Mets fan living in the Philly area and I don't go to Phillies/Mets games anymore at CBP. I don't even do anything, sit there and keep quiet at all times and I STILL get harassed there. It sucks...but I get that its just the way it is. So, I don't go anymore.

And its Philly. ;)

good that should tell them to get the s*** out of our stadium. i mean yeah fighting is gay but every jet fan go into miami's stadium should know they are not welcome. Today i went into hastings and there was a jet fan right behind me in line and saw my dolphins hat and cut me in line and i said, "Hey *** hole.... HENNE BEAT THE JETS!!!... HENNE, HENNE, HENNNNE." My brother started laughing so hard he had to hold his stomach.

We ran it 17 times, and your defense knew it was coming. They could not stop it. Rex Ryan had prior experience to Miami's wildcat offense and had all offseason to prepare for it. The Dolphins ran it down his throat all night and he couldn't do anything to slow it down. A gimmick is a play you run maybe once or twice a game and it comes as a surprise to the opposing team. The wildcat is a FORMATION and you knew it was coming every time we ran it, which was 17 times. Hardly a gimmick.

As for the original topic of this thread, it is funny that Jet fans are acting like children. I have only been to one Jets/Dolphins game(which was in Miami) and the Jet fans that were there were the ones causing trouble and acting like fools. Sounds to me like Jet fans are poor losers just like Rex Ryan and Calvin Pace. Boo freakin' hoo. Grow up Jet fans, you look pathetic.

Also, the fan that was stabbed was a man who got in a fight with a scalper over the price of the ticket. The guy who got stabbed is from Miami, so odds are he was a Dolphins fan.

I still think the funniest part was after the game when asked about his use or lack there of, of his time outs Ryan was able to say, with a straight face mind you "I didn't think they were going to score". I mean its not like we hadn't already put up 24 points, 14 of which was in the 4th quarter alone, and we're moving the ball with impunity and had already entered their redzone and he didn't think we were going to score lol! I mean come on man buy a frigging clue =)

Seriously? Really?

If you want to fear for your life, go to the Link and watch an eagles game and I dare ANYONE of you to wear a phins jersey there. Those people are animals. Pittsburg is bad too.

I live in Illinois and know about the bears games. A few years ago during Katrina, bears fans harassed saints fans and held signs up about "finishing" what Katrina started. They beat saints fans up in the parking lot.

Seriously though, go to philly. That place is rough when it comes to sports teams and being a fan of the visiting team....

I went to a game there in 1987 in the Old Veterans Stadium, We beat the Eagles pretty soundly that day. I stood up cheered everytime Dolphins scored a td, Dan threw 3 that day i believe. i was pelted on more than one occassion by drinks, cups, beer, i was severely harrassed going into the game, at the game, and afterwards, that place was BRUTAL, they even had there own Jail at that stadium. My wife said we would not be visiting Philly again to watch the Dolphins, I agreed!!!

Ahhh hahahahaha. Act obnoxious and then think our fans will treat u nice. I have no sympathy for them. At a jets /Fins game back in the day, I had a 38 year old guy swing on me when I was 16. He didn't connect, but shows u the type of fans the jets have to pick fights with kids in high school.

I'm never treated well when I go to the Meadowlands. Jeez I was 10 years old and people threw stuff at me in the parking lot as I made my way to the entrance. Who throws stuff at a kid? Jet fans do! Scumbags. I hate them.

I'm never treated well when I go to the Meadowlands. Jeez I was 10 years old and people threw stuff at me in the parking lot as I made my way to the entrance. Who throws stuff at a kid? Jet fans do! Scumbags. I hate them.

I dont know why but I lol'd =) :up:

Blah!! Blah!! Blah!! They'll talk smack, cave & go anyway.

Besides, they always believe they're going to the Superbowl every year since 1969 ... I don't think we Dolphans could keep them away with a stick!!

Now if we brutalize their Wild-Ryan-Defense with the Wildcat again, that might piss them off at the Jets to stay away for a year or so!!!:lol:

Someone should let this guy know that opposing teams fans in any sport at any stadium go thru this same stuff. If you can't take it...then don't go.

I'm a big Mets fan living in the Philly area and I don't go to Phillies/Mets games anymore at CBP. I don't even do anything, sit there and keep quiet at all times and I STILL get harassed there. It sucks...but I get that its just the way it is. So, I don't go anymore.

And its Philly. ;)

GO PHILLIES :up:

I have said this before and I will say it again **** all Jet fans, **** New york city, **** em all, I live near Buffalo and when I go to games Bill fans treat us like **** am I going to whine hell no thats part of being a fan.

I want to go grab these retarted Jet fans and bring them to Europe and watch what will happen to them there. I hate stupid people you do not go into your rival's home and expect to get a gourment meal for free. No you will get **** in a bowl.

LMAO. First they brag about taking over Landshark Stadium, then, after their team gets beat, they don't want to come back. Awwwwwwwwww.

F*** jests fans and their families.

I want to go grab these retarted Jet fans and bring them to Europe and watch what will happen to them there.

You ain't lyin.....Green Street Hooligans on that a$$......In Europe at soccer games opposing fans get beat up....coming and going.......and these guys whine like lil ******e$......if they catch us in the street we don't want none.....yeah right......bring it!!!!!!

They all got stabbed in the heart by the all mighty NYJ's defense.

That is true.

I've been to many opposing Stadiums(inlcuding yours) and some are hostile and some aren't. I hate when drunken idiot fans have to pretend they are tough and start trouble but no one has ever started anything w/ me so I have no complaints yet.

They claim they were harrassed and threatened and made to feel uncomfortable - as if Fins fans feel any more welcome in the Meadowlands. They feel that their actions would make a statement by leaving 35% empty seats. Of course any fan, anywhere who physically threatens an opponent's supporter is a piece of crap and should have his azz removed at the least, especially if there are kids involved. But beyond that, what a bunch of *******! They are burning 3 pages worth of whining over how awful we all are.

I say good, and good for Ross. Between his entertainment enhancements and the excitement of our team, we don't need opponents' fans fat azzes sitting in our seats cheering them on and chanting anti-Fin insults. ..And they hate that we chant: "Jets suck suck suck." Screw em and their unfounded sense of superiority, their puke green colors and their incestuous parents!

If anyone's interested, here's an excerpt and the JI link:
http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202098

When Jets fans can talk to me about incidents in Landshark Stadium..

1.Where they got hit by a beer bottle.
2.Where they got punched in the face for daring to wear a Dolphin Jersey.
3.Where they got Pissed on.
4.Where they got Spit on.
5.Where they got Beer thrown on you.
6.Where they had their 10 year old son verbally abused for being a Dolphin fan.

Those are just a few things that friends of mine had happen to them while in the Meadowlands playing the Jets...I can just imagine all the other horror stories having to do with playing the Jets in the Meadowlands.

Jets...suck...suck...suck, has them upset?....Please

Back
Top Bottom