Jestards Threaten Boycott of 2010 Miami Home Game | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jestards Threaten Boycott of 2010 Miami Home Game

Probably around 30 or so.....I'm a 33 year old man.....and goin to Dolphins and Canes games is my time to let loose......act like a young'n again.....I'm not going to the game to act like I'm in a business meeting.......I'm going to represent my team and back them up.....and with all the talk around before the game about how you guys were comin to take over the stadium and make this a home game how did you expect to be treated???.....I don't care if you guys come to my house and root for your team but you come talkin crap and disrespect.....you'll be treated the way you act.....

They do have an alcohol-free zone......I've sat there twice.....alot of people with their kids and stuff......

I'm around the same age and I have a great time at games and I've been to over 150 games. There's a line btw having fun, watchin the game and starting trouble. I have no sympathy for someone who walks into an opponents Stadium and starts trouble but when someone is just rooting for their team and not causing trouble there's no need to start anything. I've protected opposing fans both at home and on the road(I broke up a fight btw 1 Bills fans in Buffalo once). There's no need for that nonsense.

i guess you don't have a family you would like to take to a game? i feel the same way about things that nyjunc does, now that i'm living back in new england it is not even worth the hassle taking my wife and kids to a game with me, though the kids are getting older. i have no problem holding my own, but i don't want my wife or kids being a part of that garbage. last time we were at gillette we were getting pelted with snowballs which was the 4th quarter collapse in 02, and some clown hit my wife is the head with one. of course when you call them out on that **** they run and hide but it was almost not a pretty sight. i paid quite a bit of money for my seats and it could have been alot worse had i let things escalate, but i didn't. but this isn't even the jests im talking about and i won't bring my family back to an away game

I have a 4 year old, I'd never bring him to an away game. I do bring him to home games. I have brought my wife to a couple of away games and haven't had problems yet.

I'm around the same age and I have a great time at games and I've been to over 150 games. There's a line btw having fun, watchin the game and starting trouble. I have no sympathy for someone who walks into an opponents Stadium and starts trouble but when someone is just rooting for their team and not causing trouble there's no need to start anything. I've protected opposing fans both at home and on the road(I broke up a fight btw 1 Bills fans in Buffalo once). There's no need for that nonsense.

Yeah I moved to Atlanta for 2 years and New Orleans for 2 years....so I missed quite a few years.....but I usually make it to around 2 home games a year and 2 Canes game a year.......the closest I've come to getting in a fight was with another Dolphins fan after a win at home......LOL!!!!

So how is this any different from the stories about the gangs of New Yorkers who fly down to Miami once a year and bully Miami fans because they've got numbers for once? It's interesting to see how the tides turn when Dolphins fans actually WANT to be at the stadium. Jet fans are obnoxious clowns anyway, so lets not pretend they were sitting there like saints and all of a sudden became victims.

Verbally harrassing obnoxious opposing fans is not necessarily wrong but any morons, no matter their jersey color, who menace or enact violence should get their azzes locked up period. However, short of that, the shoe's now on the other foot and a visiting fan needs to be mindful that they're no more than a temporary guest in a hostile environment... or suffer the repercussions.

It's becoming more apparent that with the Ross ownership, our reenergized fan base and smashmouth team, the days of the Jest considering Miami an "away from home home game" are over. We don't need them, we don't want them and no longer will we tolerate their bull****!

a3igyt-1.jpg

I think i read where it was a jets fan that stabbed a jets fan over a price of a ticket the guy was selling. This was foxsports the other day. I will see if i can find it again. This all happened outside the stadium.

Please.99% of jets fans are scum and this is just another way for them to cry.I'm pretty sure fins fans that goto the game at giants stadium get harassed ten folds.Cool don't come to dolphin stadium!,no one likes you anyways.

good i hope jets fans do fear coming to our stadium

f em

Whatever we're doing..... keep on doing it!!!!

I feel like this is Christmas right here.... a year without seeing a Jets fan at our game??
Imagine that, going to a Division game @ Landshark Stadium against the Jets, and them not having 1 fan?

I now feel like all my drunken rants towards Jests fans at games has paid off....
You're all welcome

Good. Make them uncomfortable. Insult them. Beat the **** out of them if they get out of line. I'm so sick and tired of Dolphins fans being synonymous with the word 'soft.' Maybe if we were a little less welcoming at home games we wouldn't get embarrassed by opponents fans.

I'm not suggesting acting like Raiders fans and attacking anybody wearing the opponents uniform, but when people act disrespectful when they are a visitor, they need to be treated accordingly.

For example, the J-E-T-S chant on the kickoff on the Jets last score. Don't come in our house doing that **** unless you expect trouble. Cause that's what you deserve.

I'm never treated well when I go to the Meadowlands. Jeez I was 10 years old and people threw stuff at me in the parking lot as I made my way to the entrance. Who throws stuff at a kid? Jet fans do! Scumbags. I hate them.
ya i was 12 years old at my first dolphin jet game at the meadowlands, and during the national anthem this guy behind me was cursing and yelling at me to take my hat off for the national anthem.

My god....The celeb owners have been such a drag! The team is clearly disracted.

come on. I know you are out there.

Back
Top Bottom