Jestards Threaten Boycott of 2010 Miami Home Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jestards Threaten Boycott of 2010 Miami Home Game

Yet Jet fans gather in one corner of Giants stadium drunk out of their minds at half time screaming at women waiting in line to use a bathroom to "show us your t**s"

The irony that they were mistreated at the game.

Whatever. Screw a boycott, I say we dont let Jests fans in our stadium period. Who cares if they dont come, there not wanted anyways. Theres the door Jests fans, dont let it hit ya where the good lord split ya.

If I knew that one little stabbing would keep them away, I would of stabbed one of them a long time ago.

sarcasm-1.gif

They claim they were harrassed and threatened and made to feel uncomfortable - as if Fins fans feel any more welcome in the Meadowlands. They feel that their actions would make a statement by leaving 35% empty seats. Of course any fan, anywhere who physically threatens an opponent's supporter is a piece of crap and should have his azz removed at the least, especially if there are kids involved. But beyond that, what a bunch of *******! They are burning 3 pages worth of whining over how awful we all are.

I say good, and good for Ross. Between his entertainment enhancements and the excitement of our team, we don't need opponents' fans fat azzes sitting in our seats cheering them on and chanting anti-Fin insults. ..And they hate that we chant: "Jets suck suck suck." Screw em and their unfounded sense of superiority, their puke green colors and their incestuous parents!

If anyone's interested, here's an excerpt and the JI link:
http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202098

What really happened was. The stadium forgot to send the short bus
to pick them up.

I know I might wear rose colored glasses a fan of the Dolphin. But Jets fans that I ran into the game on Monday night they were much louder and in your face with their insults about our team than the Dolphin fans that were the majority. I certainly would not feel comfortable going to their stadium in Dolphin garb if their fans are acting that way in our stadium. So with that fact in mind I certainly wouln't mind seeing fewer of them at our stadium in the future.

People getting stabbed?

Ross should change the name to Landshank Stadium.

Have you ever attended a fins/jets game in Miami? if so you would know how arrogant and disrespectful the jet fans really are. Screw this bum and all of the cry baby jet fans.

I have never been to a game that had an abundance of Jets fans in attendance but I have been hanging over at The Gang Green for several days this week. If the Jets fans that attend games behave anything like the ones on the forum, losing them at Landshark would be wonderful!

that rumor should be squashed on the jets fan sight, pronto, before somebody gets hurt at the next game in the name of retaliation

Whatever!!! I usually go to both games and it is no comparison, the meadowlands is a place where we get disrespected. Sad to say but when I go to Giants stadium for the game, I dnt wear my Fins gear to keep away from the harrasement.

Good to hear we gave some back

I seem to remember being belted with some double a batteries at a Jets game so.............

Seriously? Really?

If you want to fear for your life, go to the Link and watch an eagles game and I dare ANYONE of you to wear a phins jersey there. Those people are animals. Pittsburg is bad too.

I live in Illinois and know about the bears games. A few years ago during Katrina, bears fans harassed saints fans and held signs up about "finishing" what Katrina started. They beat saints fans up in the parking lot.

Seriously though, go to philly. That place is rough when it comes to sports teams and being a fan of the visiting team....

THis is just more jets pompous Horse sh*t!!! The main point of this is not to talk about how they are upset at the threats...its just a round about way of trying to point out that "no one shows up" for our games...something they always say. I dont agree with any threats etc its all b.s. and for the record pats fans are realy sons of ******* when they come to miami games - real disrespectful esp the women! These punks never stop whining woww..... they just feel bad that they are once again the sub - par step children in NY after losing a big one AGAIN...get over it nerds.

Back
Top Bottom