Jet Man | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jet Man

SeattleDolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Does anyone know why we have to see a close up of the same lantern-jawed, steely-eyed jet fan during every nationally televised game? He looks like a fireman with a hardhat on. Who is this clown - - Jet Man? Am I the only one who notices this jackass? Every game the camera catches him turning to look at the crowd, then turning back toward the game with the look of a proud father . . . I wanta puke!!!

they all look the same to me :cooldude:

That's Fireman Ed and he's been there for years. He's a lot better than Dolfan Denny.

Dolfan Denny was the fat, old, bald, cowboy dressed in Dolphin clothes that roamed the sidelines until (1999?).....

thats my goal in life, except not to be a lame *** tool like the jets fan version

SeattleDolfan said:
Does anyone know why we have to see a close up of the same lantern-jawed, steely-eyed jet fan during every nationally televised game? He looks like a fireman with a hardhat on. Who is this clown - - Jet Man? Am I the only one who notices this jackass? Every game the camera catches him turning to look at the crowd, then turning back toward the game with the look of a proud father . . . I wanta puke!!!
:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom