Jet Man | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jet Man

Needless to say I was one of the first after Ed with the new logo hard hat and a lot of people asked me where to go and now there's tons so I like to consider myself along with Ed as the transetters since 98

They sold those logo hardhats LONG before 1998.

Most fans who bash Ed, are just jealous.

He is a loyal fan, has his opinions and is a good face for the Jet fan.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
Most fans who bash Ed, are just jealous.

He is a loyal fan, has his opinions and is a good face for the Jet fan.

BZ

I bash him and I'm not jealous. I appreciate what he tries to do he just doesn't know when to do it most times. My annoyance w/ him comes from him lying. While I actually was at every one of those gams in the mid 90s I hate when people try to say they were there too when they weren't..

nyjunc said:
I bash him and I'm not jealous. I appreciate what he tries to do he just doesn't know when to do it most times. My annoyance w/ him comes from him lying. While I actually was at every one of those gams in the mid 90s I hate when people try to say they were there too when they weren't..

He obviosly is not trying to do it during an actual play, just hard to get started and time it right.

I don't know about the lying. I didn't hear him say it and I wasn't there to catch him in the lie if he did.

End of the day, he is a loyal fan, does good by the team and gives the Jets fans a face and something the other teams HATE. :)

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
He obviosly is not trying to do it during an actual play, just hard to get started and time it right.

I don't know about the lying. I didn't hear him say it and I wasn't there to catch him in the lie if he did.

End of the day, he is a loyal fan, does good by the team and gives the Jets fans a face and something the other teams HATE. :)

BZ

He does it too much when we are on offense so he kaes it hard for our QBs to hear and whenever we are on defense he starts the stupid "Dee-fense! Dee-Fense!" chant. That doesn't bother opponents at all, just pure noise can bother opponents but fans get too caught up in waiting for him to get them started and he doesn't know when or how to do it.

JetsFanInSec124 said:
Not with the new logo.

Read before replying.

we changed logos in 1998, of course that would be the first year w/ those logo hardhats but people were wearing those things for a long time. On an NFL films 1981 Jets yearbook they show fans w/ hard hats(not the NFL licensed ones but I guess reall ones painted green w/ Jet player #s on them) so it's not a new thing. I was one of the first people to get a new Jets jersey in 1998 I don't believe I started a trend. People were obviously going to buy them whether I did or not just like the hard hats.

PatsSuck456 said:
Big Poppa Pump is better than ***man Ed.
o yea... but there is another dolfan is always running around wearing the dolphins cape and always holding signs

Back
Top Bottom