Jets/Bills Game Might Be Snowed Out | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets/Bills Game Might Be Snowed Out

Bills have been unable to practice this week. Jets coming off a bye week. Delusional Bills fans that think they still have a shot at the playoffs will see that hope melt early next week with the snow. Jets are going to blow them out.

Parents won't give up the WiFi password or do you just not get a connection in their basement?

can't get a connection in the basement, I'm lucky I have a commodore 64 to post on.

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Well, when you grow up and get a good job, you'll be able to get an iphone. :lol:

a what now?

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Bills have been unable to practice this week. Jets coming off a bye week. Delusional Bills fans that think they still have a shot at the playoffs will see that hope melt early next week with the snow. Jets are going to blow them out.

they will be able to practice the next few days, sometimes circumstances like this bring a team together. It sucks what they have had to deal with but if they are as good as they think they should be able to win.

they will be able to practice the next few days, sometimes circumstances like this bring a team together. It sucks what they have had to deal with but if they are as good as they think they should be able to win.
They have already missed 2 days of prep. With travel they will get a couple walk throughs in but that's it. The Jets have had 2 weeks to get ready. If they don't win this game then they truly are at the bottom of the NFL.

They have already missed 2 days of prep. With travel they will get a couple walk throughs in but that's it. The Jets have had 2 weeks to get ready. If they don't win this game then they truly are at the bottom of the NFL.

You'd think because Detroit is about 4.5hours driving time away from Buffalo vs 10 hours from NJ, that the league was trying to be fair and simulate as much of a home crowd advantage as possible on this neutral field. However, given the extended weather prediction, the reality that people have a lot more to worry about regarding the welfare of their family and their roofs not giving in, for all intents and purposes, that advantage is effectively taken away from Buffalo also. Agreed: If ever a team had an advantage (playing against starters of course), it's the Jets in this game... and as a Fins fan, that's fine with me :up:

No excuses, they beat a better team in that building as a road team so they should be able to beat the lowly Jets in a neutral site.

No excuses, they beat a better team in that building as a road team so they should be able to beat the lowly Jets in a neutral site.
The Lions beat themselves in that game. Johnson was out early in the game and the Lions cut their kicker Monday morning after missing 3 makable FGs. The Jets should have no problem beating this Bills team.

The Lions beat themselves in that game. Johnson was out early in the game and the Lions cut their kicker Monday morning after missing 3 makable FGs. The Jets should have no problem beating this Bills team.

I think we would have beaten them anyway but tough times can bring teams together.

I am too fat to climb the stairs to leave the basement.

ReallyFatGuyOnComputer-1.jpg

Michael Rothstein ‏@mikerothstein
If you want to go to the #Bills-#Jets game on Monday at Ford Field. Tickets are F-R-E-E starting at 10 a.m. on the #Lions website

Michael Rothstein ‏@mikerothstein
If you want to go to the #Bills-#Jets game on Monday at Ford Field. Tickets are F-R-E-E starting at 10 a.m. on the #Lions website

No thanks. You'd have to pay me to show up at that crapfest.

Back
Top Bottom