Jets/Bills Game Might Be Snowed Out | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets/Bills Game Might Be Snowed Out

Play it in six feet of snow. Be a man.

I can just imagine an old time NFL player looking at the young players today and telling them "Your all spoiled, in my day, we played football in 8 feet of snow during the blizzard, in -80 degree weather...without shoes, and we were thankful to do so." :lol:

B26VMcTIAAECsJd-1.jpg

It could be Jets OC Marty Mornhinweg vs. Bills DC Jim Schwartz in Detroit. I wonder if Lions fans will show up just to boo them?

there are empty seats but tickets are olds, we never have to worry about blackouts and use the population all you want but more than half the population doesn't even know what a football is as there are a million things to do besides football here in terms of entertainment.

Not really, other then going to a show, or going south to Atlantic City, after October, there are very few things to do in tri-state, nowhere as much to do as in Miami.

Everything that can be done in NY, can be done in Miami, but not everything that can be done in Miami can be done down here.

Not really, other then going to a show, or going south to Atlantic City, after October, there are very few things to do in tri-state, nowhere as much to do as in Miami.

Everything that can be done in NY, can be done in Miami, but not everything that can be done in Miami can be done down here.

I don't like this debate b/c it appears I am putting down Miami and I am not but your statement simply isn't true. You guys have 1 pro football team and 4 pro teams in the major sports. we have 2 football teams and 9 major pro sports teams. that alone makes it very different and something Miami cannot offer, throw in Broadway and there's something else.

Mike Jurecki ‏@mikejurecki
>> RT @NBCdianna: Sources tell me the game will be Monday between the Jets and Bills in Detroit #NFL #Bills #Jets #buffalosnow

I'm an early riser, I'll be up:D but it sucks since I don't have internet privileges at home:foundout:

Parents won't give up the WiFi password or do you just not get a connection in their basement?

I'm an early riser, I'll be up:D but it sucks since I don't have internet privileges at home:foundout:

Well, when you grow up and get a good job, you'll be able to get an iphone. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom