Jets/Bills Game Might Be Snowed Out | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets/Bills Game Might Be Snowed Out

Give them both a loss and call it a day.

I just suggested in chat that we simply declare the game a tie and move on with our lives. Neither team is going to the playoffs, nor does anyone really care. Give 'em the tie and move on.

I hope they move it to DC, maybe I'll go and root against these turds

I just suggested in chat that we simply declare the game a tie and move on with our lives. Neither team is going to the playoffs, nor does anyone really care. Give 'em the tie and move on.

many people care, just b/c they are out of it doesn't mean people don't care. I only get 16 games a year if they don't make the playoffs and I want to see all 16.

It needs to stay close to the area to give as many fans that have tickets reasonable access. New Jersey makes the most sense.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
NFL remains in talks with Ford Field and the Meadowlands to move the Bills/Jets game. Expect a formal announcement later today

If they are concerned with attendance numbers play it in Sun Life. Half of New York has migrated to South Florida.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
The @NFL will have an update on #Bills later today. But two places that are not viable options: Pittsburgh and Toronto.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 3m3 minutes ago
Now, the two options for #Bills-#Jets in the event the game is moved are Washington and Detroit, I’m told.

you want to break the record set in Miami?
Let's not pretend that in a metropolitan area of 20 mil the Jets don't have empty seats as the season winds down and the Jets are eliminated.

Back
Top Bottom