Jets/Bills Game Might Be Snowed Out | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets/Bills Game Might Be Snowed Out

i think there is just a bit of difference playing in the snowstorm u referenced, and getting rid of 6 feet of snow in a span of 3 days.

6 feet of snow in 2 days is unheard of, even in a place which is no stranger to snow in buffalo.

IIRC, it wasn't even snowing a half hour before this game. All of that snow came DURING the game.

Check this picture out from the Weather Channel: snow.jpg

People can't even get out of their houses to go to or play in the game. And it's not even done snowing yet.

IIRC, it wasn't even snowing a half hour before this game. All of that snow came DURING the game.

Check this picture out from the Weather Channel: View attachment 13642

People can't even get out of their houses to go to or play in the game. And it's not even done snowing yet.
yup, i believe u r correct.

and dont get me wrong, that freak snowstorm during lions eagles a few years ago was a big snowstorm, but there is a astronomical difference between 6-7 inches on the field, and 70 plus inches.

for someone to have compared the 2 is reaching.

i saw those pics, in ****ing sane. this is unheard of, an historical event.

I wouldn't be so sure about this game, by Saturday it is supposed to be 45, Sunday hits 52 and a high of 59 is forecast for Monday! So you know what will happen to Buffalo if 8 feet of snow melts in two or three days! The snow is the least of the problem in this situation, the run off is going to wreak havoc.

i think there is just a bit of difference playing in the snowstorm u referenced, and getting rid of 6 feet of snow in a span of 3 days.

6 feet of snow in 2 days is unheard of, even in a place which is no stranger to snow in buffalo.

Just dump the snow in canada. They love that sh*t there.

Double header Monday night makes more sense. The league has done that before.

One of our games was moved forward to a Friday against the Chiefs because of Hurricane Wilma. And the year before that we had two rescheduled games: Tennessee and Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh was pushed from 1pm to 8:30pm and TN was pushed a day ahead to Saturday.

In 1992 because of Andrew Pats and Dolphins played their game 3 weeks later when both had a bye week.

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl
Nothing official yet, but #Bills coaches are preparing for the chance the game is moved to another venue on Monday night.

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl
Nothing official yet, but #Bills coaches are preparing for the chance the game is moved to another venue on Monday night.

So what stadium is it moved to?

Met Life?

I think in all likliehood this game will be played in No Life Stadium giving the Jets an additional home game.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Forget about Sun in Buffalo. Bills “will be hard pressed to get stadium ready for the next home game (Sun. Nov. 30 vs Browns)", per source.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Bills coaches are preparing with the belief that the game vs. Jets will be moved to Monday night in Detroit, Pittsburgh or Washington.

Back
Top Bottom