Jets/Bills Game Might Be Snowed Out | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets/Bills Game Might Be Snowed Out

I'm still waiting for someone to come into the thread and tell us how "back in their days" the best players rushed for 200 yards in the snow with a stiff wind in their faces. Maybe even share their experience at the golf course after the game. :chuckle:

Will the NFL, or the fans for that matter, really miss this game if it's simply not played at all. :idk:

I'm sure Bills and Jets fans care.

Even in our 1-15 season, I would have been PISSED if a situation like this came up and we didn't play all 16 of our games.

IMO, the best thing the league can do is to rent a fleet of snow mobiles and drivers to ferry each player and coach to Ralph Wilson on Saturday morning, house them all in nearby hotels (if possible) and after a day of practice, have them ready to play on a snowbound field... the more flakes coming down the better! Viewer interest in a never-before weather spectacle of what would otherwise be another irrelevant game between 2 mediocre or worse opponents will break all records and bring smiles to the corporate faces of every advertiser.

:lol: Honestly, the first thing that came to mind when I first heard about all this snow is Sammy Watkins (Fort Meyers native) snowed into his house, curled up in the fetal position, rocking back and forth...

:lol: Honestly, the first thing that came to mind when I first heard about all this snow is Sammy Watkins (Fort Meyers native) snowed into his house, curled up in the fetal position, rocking back and forth...

They have interviews with Lynch back in his Buffalo days and Roscoe Parrish talking about seeing snow for the first time and freaking out.

Double header Monday night makes more sense. The league has done that before.

From what I have read the NFL said it will be played late Sunday or Tuesday. Looking more and more like Sunday is not an option.

Highly doubt this gets canceled. Too many possible tiebreaker scenarios and the NFL don't like missing opportunities to make money.

play it tuesday!!!! hopefully it throws the jets off since we play them the following MNF!!!

Lions and Eagles played in that snow storm. Don't see much difference.

Game is probably moved to Monday, Tuesday at the worst.

3feb7cc4492bf18117b029745043e568-1.jpg
i think there is just a bit of difference playing in the snowstorm u referenced, and getting rid of 6 feet of snow in a span of 3 days.

6 feet of snow in 2 days is unheard of, even in a place which is no stranger to snow in buffalo.

From what I have read the NFL said it will be played late Sunday or Tuesday. Looking more and more like Sunday is not an option.

Highly doubt this gets canceled. Too many possible tiebreaker scenarios and the NFL don't like missing opportunities to make money.

They'd probably make more money if they air it on Tuesday on NFL Network. Hell I'd watch, when I had no intention on doing so this Sunday.

They'd probably make more money if they air it on Tuesday on NFL Network. Hell I'd watch, when I had no intention on doing so this Sunday.

Colin Cowherd was mentioning that this morning. Games on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and then Thanksgiving on Thursday, sprinkle in college football, football fans heaven.

Back
Top Bottom