Jets-Dolphins Predict the Score | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets-Dolphins Predict the Score

If I could accurately predict the score, I wouldn't be on finheaven. I'd be in Vegas IN heaven.

If I could accurately predict the score, I wouldn't be on finheaven. I'd be in Vegas IN heaven.

why do some people feel it necessary to rain on others parades? its all in fun, if you didn't get it right it wouldn't kill you...

Jets - 17
Dolphins - 24

why do some people feel it necessary to rain on others parades? its all in fun, if you didn't get it right it wouldn't kill you...

Jets - 17
Dolphins - 24

I'll tell you why. All of these Jet fans constantly hijacking FH is turning me into the Grinch! :lol: I can't wait for this week to be over!

Jets- 21
Dolphins- 24

Fins 56
Jets 3

Ronnie Brown - 275 Rushing yards
Ricky Williams - 150 Rushing yards
Henne - 27 yards passing

T. Jones - -3 yards rushing, 1 fumble
L. Wasington - 4 yards rushing, -8 yards receiving
Sanchez - 4 yards passing, 4 INT's, 1 fumble

Fins 21
Hess Gasoline Truck colored guys 10

Hey whiteshoewillie, wanna make a wager? I made a similar wager over on TGG.....we win you put a dolphins avatar on for a week here AND at TGG and if you guys win i will put on a Jets avatar for both places?

Fins 56
Jets 3

Ronnie Brown - 275 Rushing yards
Ricky Williams - 150 Rushing yards
Henne - 27 yards passing

T. Jones - -3 yards rushing, 1 fumble
L. Wasington - 4 yards rushing, -8 yards receiving
Sanchez - 4 yards passing, 4 INT's, 1 fumble

How would the Jets get 3 points when you have them with 5 yards of offense?

Fins 21
Hess Gasoline Truck colored guys 10

Hey whiteshoewillie, wanna make a wager? I made a similar wager over on TGG.....we win you put a dolphins avatar on for a week here AND at TGG and if you guys win i will put on a Jets avatar for both places?
Yea I'm down. I've been trying to find someone to do an avatar bet in the beasts of the east section.

Back
Top Bottom