Jets-Dolphins Predict the Score | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets-Dolphins Predict the Score

QUOTE=24Revis;1063122170]Yes, I'm a kid.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. We can tell. We already have a Revis on here. And he is Christ. His opinions make sense, and you ramble on like a 12 year old girl. Your post looks like Cleo Lemon's, without the violence.[/QUOTE]

Are you serious?

Not one person has predicted that the Jets beat the fins.

Wow you guys beat the Bills... woopdiedoo... its the bills

Jets are 3-1
Dolphins are 1-3

Yet we're going to obviously get destroyed yeah that makes sence

Ok i'll give the fins some credit. You guys have a beast running game and an amazing running defense. But i mean everywhere else you guys suck. Chad Henne? are you kidding? I've been following this forum for about three weeks now and just last week you guys were all saying:

BUST
BUST
BUST
CHAD HENNE SUCKS!!!!

But now since he beat the Bills he suddenly became good?
Recievers? Ted Ginn? (overrated) Greg Camarillo (average) Davone Bess (I actually like him and Anthany Fasono.

Does that compare with Jericho Cotchery, Braylon Edwards and Dustin Keller. You are out of your mind if you think its anywhere close.

So yeah other than your running game your offense blows. Now look at the D:

Good run D
Bad secondary

I like your rookie CB's but seriously people have already been calling Sean Smith a shutdown CB. That is absolutely ridiculous. He is a very young and talented CB and seems like he has the pottential of becoming one but this is his rookie year! Look at the NFL there are like five actual shutdown corners (Revis being one of them.) Sean Smith is definitely not! Vontae Davis is good probably worse than Sean Smith but could have a good future. Will Allen is getting old and is above average at best.

Oh god your safeties are absolutely dreadful. Good run stoppers TERRIBLE in coverage.

Don't get me started at our secondary it is incredible! Kerry Rhodes (overrated still amazing) Jim Leonhard (looking solid better than both of your safeties) REVIS (A.K.A. GOD) and Lito Sheppard (solid #2).

My honest prediction I think this will be a close game but the Jets will take a lead and force Chad Henne to actually throw the ball and will screw it up big time. The score will not reflect how close this game really was because up to the fourth quarter it will be a very (and slow) game.

Jets: 27
Dolphins: 17

Yes, I'm a kid, i'm not doing a lot of grammar on a forum.

Marky Mark Sanchez will probably throw at least 2 picks on Monday night. Our front 7 is going to be like sharks and Sanchez is fresh meat in the water. Our crowd is going to be making a lot of noise when he's under center. He'll crack under the pressure of a big Monday Night Football game ... like he did last Sunday when he had 3 interceptions and 1 fumble. Trust me, Sanchez won't want to go back to Landshark stadium next year.

The Jets defense has had 46 possessions against and only allowed 3 TDs. I don't forsee the Dolphins equaling that total in 1 game. Instead of predicting a winning score I'll set an over/under number of points Jets need to win.

Are you serious?

Not one person has predicted that the Jets beat the fins.

Wow you guys beat the Bills... woopdiedoo... its the bills

Jets are 3-1
Dolphins are 1-3

Yet we're going to obviously get destroyed yeah that makes sence

Ok i'll give the fins some credit. You guys have a beast running game and an amazing running defense. But i mean everywhere else you guys suck. Chad Henne? are you kidding? I've been following this forum for about three weeks now and just last week you guys were all saying:

BUST
BUST
BUST
CHAD HENNE SUCKS!!!!

But now since he beat the Bills he suddenly became good?
Recievers? Ted Ginn? (overrated) Greg Camarillo (average) Davone Bess (I actually like him and Anthany Fasono.

Does that compare with Jericho Cotchery, Braylon Edwards and Dustin Keller. You are out of your mind if you think its anywhere close.

So yeah other than your running game your offense blows. Now look at the D:

Good run D
Bad secondary

I like your rookie CB's but seriously people have already been calling Sean Smith a shutdown CB. That is absolutely ridiculous. He is a very young and talented CB and seems like he has the pottential of becoming one but this is his rookie year! Look at the NFL there are like five actual shutdown corners (Revis being one of them.) Sean Smith is definitely not! Vontae Davis is good probably worse than Sean Smith but could have a good future. Will Allen is getting old and is above average at best.

Oh god your safeties are absolutely dreadful. Good run stoppers TERRIBLE in coverage.

Don't get me started at our secondary it is incredible! Kerry Rhodes (overrated still amazing) Jim Leonhard (looking solid better than both of your safeties) REVIS (A.K.A. GOD) and Lito Sheppard (solid #2).

My honest prediction I think this will be a close game but the Jets will take a lead and force Chad Henne to actually throw the ball and will screw it up big time. The score will not reflect how close this game really was because up to the fourth quarter it will be a very (and slow) game.

Jets: 27
Dolphins: 17

Yes, I'm a kid, i'm not doing a lot of grammar on a forum.

So, you been following this forum for about three weeks now, great, now get the f*ck out!!!!

So, you been following this forum for about three weeks now, great, now get the f*ck out!!!!

haha your a dick.

"Marky Mark Sanchez will probably throw at least 2 picks on Monday night. Our front 7 is going to be like sharks and Sanchez is fresh meat in the water. Our crowd is going to be making a lot of noise when he's under center. He'll crack under the pressure of a big Monday Night Football game ... like he did last Sunday when he had 3 interceptions and 1 fumble. Trust me, Sanchez won't want to go back to Landshark stadium next year."

Can you honestly say that Mark Sanchez is more likely to have a worse game than Chad Henne?

I mean I know I am biased but Mark Sanchez > Chad Henne.
And don't just give me the "oh well he did... against the Saints" He also played three other games as well and didn't do the worst to say the least.

haha your a dick.

"Marky Mark Sanchez will probably throw at least 2 picks on Monday night. Our front 7 is going to be like sharks and Sanchez is fresh meat in the water. Our crowd is going to be making a lot of noise when he's under center. He'll crack under the pressure of a big Monday Night Football game ... like he did last Sunday when he had 3 interceptions and 1 fumble. Trust me, Sanchez won't want to go back to Landshark stadium next year."

Can you honestly say that Mark Sanchez is more likely to have a worse game than Chad Henne?

And don't just give me the "oh well he did... against the Saints" He also played three other games as well and didn't do the worst to say the least.

Sanchez will be FORCED to have a good game. Henne just needs to not throw picks the odd time we ask him to chuck it.

24-20 Dolphins

Fins 56
Jets 3

Ronnie Brown - 275 Rushing yards
Ricky Williams - 150 Rushing yards
Henne - 27 yards passing

T. Jones - -3 yards rushing, 1 fumble
L. Wasington - 4 yards rushing, -8 yards receiving
Sanchez - 4 yards passing, 4 INT's, 1 fumble

On 3 attempts

haha your a dick.

real mature Jest fan, calling the guy a dick. Um I was impressed with Sanchez the 1st two games, but the last 2 not so much. And to say right now Sanchez is better the Henne, can you say that is a fact or an opinion, because NO ONE can say who is better right now.

real mature Jest fan, calling the guy a dick. Um I was impressed with Sanchez the 1st two games, but the last 2 not so much. And to say right now Sanchez is better the Henne, can you say that is a fact or an opinion, because NO ONE can say who is better right now.

??? The guy told me to leave so i called him a dick. Would you do anything different?

10-9 Phins. And Revis, Sanchez has been overhyped in the New York media and on the Brett Favre network. Try and instill some intelligent debate other than just proclaiming Sanchez is better than Henne.

Unfortunately (because I'm a pessimist)

Jets 13
Dolphins 9

And I'll end up with a broken foot from kicking things :(

10-9 Phins. And Revis, Sanchez has been overhyped in the New York media and on the Brett Favre network. Try and instill some intelligent debate other than just proclaiming Sanchez is better than Henne.

I don't think Revis is overhyped. He's already shut down 3 of the best receivers in the game this season. Sanchez is probably over hyped - but he's played well for a rookie.

Back
Top Bottom