Jets-Dolphins Predict the Score | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets-Dolphins Predict the Score

is there 1 finfan who thinks we will lose?

I am not saying we will lose, however the realist in me says that it is going to be a tough game and we will have to play ball control offense and mistake free football to win. We will have to force 2 turnovers or more as well.

If the run game keeps it up, we will have a good shot as long as the defense shows up. If it is on Henne to win the game for us....it won't happen I fear.

Hopeful prediction:

Jets 10
Dolphins 16

Realistic prediction:

Jets 17
Dolphins 9

Ginn: 2 catches for 8 yards, 1 dropped td pass
Crowder: 8 missed tackles

13-10 Miami

It's gonna be a knock, drug out, hard hitting contest. Don't be suprised to see a couple of personal foul penalties, injuries, and/or fights.

Glad the Phins have a bye week after, they're gonna need some rest after a hard fought "W"!

I don't think Revis is overhyped. He's already shut down 3 of the best receivers in the game this season. Sanchez is probably over hyped - but he's played well for a rookie.
The posters name was Revis. I said Sanchez is overhyped. Revis (the player) is one helluva CB.

13-10 Miami

It's gonna be a knock, drug out, hard hitting contest. Don't be suprised to see a couple of personal foul penalties, injuries, and/or fights.

Glad the Phins have a bye week after, they're gonna need some rest after a hard fought "W"!

I fully expect (Hope I don't) to see at least one bench clearing brawl.

34-10 Jets.....because our backups come in the 4th quarter

Well I played the game on Madden 10 last night, Phins won 41-27, I wish it could be like that. However, I think the game will be decided by 3 points or less. Probably something to the tune of 17-16 Jets. Its pains me to say that, but I am a pessimist, hope for the best expect the worst.

Well I played the game on Madden 10 last night, Phins won 41-27, I wish it could be like that. However, I think the game will be decided by 3 points or less. Probably something to the tune of 17-16 Jets. Its pains me to say that, but I am a pessimist, hope for the best expect the worst.

I've seen the Dolphins play a Rex Ryan defense..they got killed, and that was WITH your starting QB........I guarantee you the Phins won't put up 16 points on the Jets defense.

I've seen the Dolphins play a Rex Ryan defense..they got killed, and that was WITH your starting QB........I guarantee you the Phins won't put up 16 points on the Jets defense.

I think your going to be surprised. I say we put up 24 and I stand by that.

I think your going to be surprised. I say we put up 24 and I stand by that.
that's a pretty bold prediction, my orange & teal friend....but i will beg to differ...and here's my train of thought on that:

1) the Jets are coming off a loss
2) our defense has been lights out
3) the additions of Pace & B.Edwards will create matchup problems and open up the run game (in regards to Edwards)
4) No Chad Pennington (not that will make a difference...his arm is garbage)
5) Rex Ryan figured out how to stop the wildcat last January.....without that....you guys have nothing.
and
6) We've owned the Dolphins over the last few seasons.

like i said....I'm not trying to start anything....just being realistic.

Are you serious?

Not one person has predicted that the Jets beat the fins.

Wow you guys beat the Bills... woopdiedoo... its the bills

Jets are 3-1
Dolphins are 1-3

Yet we're going to obviously get destroyed yeah that makes sence

Ok i'll give the fins some credit. You guys have a beast running game and an amazing running defense. But i mean everywhere else you guys suck. Chad Henne? are you kidding? I've been following this forum for about three weeks now and just last week you guys were all saying:

BUST
BUST
BUST
CHAD HENNE SUCKS!!!!

But now since he beat the Bills he suddenly became good?
Recievers? Ted Ginn? (overrated) Greg Camarillo (average) Davone Bess (I actually like him and Anthany Fasono.

Does that compare with Jericho Cotchery, Braylon Edwards and Dustin Keller. You are out of your mind if you think its anywhere close.

So yeah other than your running game your offense blows. Now look at the D:

Good run D
Bad secondary

I like your rookie CB's but seriously people have already been calling Sean Smith a shutdown CB. That is absolutely ridiculous. He is a very young and talented CB and seems like he has the pottential of becoming one but this is his rookie year! Look at the NFL there are like five actual shutdown corners (Revis being one of them.) Sean Smith is definitely not! Vontae Davis is good probably worse than Sean Smith but could have a good future. Will Allen is getting old and is above average at best.

Oh god your safeties are absolutely dreadful. Good run stoppers TERRIBLE in coverage.

Don't get me started at our secondary it is incredible! Kerry Rhodes (overrated still amazing) Jim Leonhard (looking solid better than both of your safeties) REVIS (A.K.A. GOD) and Lito Sheppard (solid #2).

My honest prediction I think this will be a close game but the Jets will take a lead and force Chad Henne to actually throw the ball and will screw it up big time. The score will not reflect how close this game really was because up to the fourth quarter it will be a very (and slow) game.

Jets: 27
Dolphins: 17

Yes, I'm a kid, i'm not doing a lot of grammar on a forum.

I actually agree with you. We might have a chance to win and Ginn will drop a pass. I can see it clearly. Honestly, I have no confidence in this team, despite drubbing a horrible Buffalo team.

The Fins may get it turned around yet, but not this year.

Marky Mark Sanchez will probably throw at least 2 picks on Monday night. Our front 7 is going to be like sharks and Sanchez is fresh meat in the water. Our crowd is going to be making a lot of noise when he's under center. He'll crack under the pressure of a big Monday Night Football game ... like he did last Sunday when he had 3 interceptions and 1 fumble. Trust me, Sanchez won't want to go back to Landshark stadium next year.

Your crowd?? Are you kidding. I've been to games down there. My kid could quiet that crowd. At best the place is 75% full and since your playing the Jets 25% are our fans. So I doubt a stadium thats half full with Fish fans is gonna distract anyone.

Like I said earlier the only way you guys win this game is if Sanchez gives it you. If he doesnt turn the ball over we win. I think it will be close at half

13-7

but end up finishing at 27 - 13....

You guys will rack up a few yards on the ground but it wont be enough. And if you guys are not afraid of Edwards at all like you claim I hope you're D coordinator plays single coverage on him.

And to the guy who said Revis was over hyped...C'MON MAN!! He shut down Moss, Johnson, and Colston. You can hate the Jets but dont let it effect your sense of reason.

Back
Top Bottom